Itachi75

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean Naruto, Minato, Sasuke are all fightning together.
-
i can't believe this the fourth hokage was like a legend, but now here he is fighting alongside Naruto.
-
Sasuke has been gone for ages but now here he is fighting alongside naruto.
-
we even get Hinata who coudln't even talk to naruto, saving his life twice, and Naruto finnaly acknoweldging her love and holding her and smiling at her.
-
we also see the juubi being revived, the supposed god of the narutoverse.
-
we see madara and hashirama what we once saw as just statues in part 1, we see them fighting eachother on the frontlines.
-
hell we even Sakura do something cool.(albiet she was instantly forgotten)
-
this manga has been just been one suprise after another.
-
and obito. just in those short few chapters between part one and part 2. we see a random character that is now the jin of the 10 tails.
-
i mean everything is just crazy. so much has changed and so much has blown my mind.
-
what about your what else has blown your mind?

GOD2U

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean Naruto, Minato, Sasuke are all fightning together.
-
i can't believe this the fourth hokage was like a legend, but now here he is fighting alongside Naruto.
-
Sasuke has been gone for ages but now here he is fighting alongside naruto.
-
we even get Hinata who coudln't even talk to naruto, saving his life twice, and Naruto finnaly acknoweldging her love and holding her and smiling at her.
-
we also see the juubi being revived, the supposed god of the narutoverse.
-
we see madara and hashirama what we once saw as just statues in part 1, we see them fighting eachother on the frontlines.
-
hell we even Sakura do something cool.(albiet she was instantly forgotten)
-
this manga has been just been one suprise after another.
-
and obito. just in those short few chapters between part one and part 2. we see a random character that is now the jin of the 10 tails.
-
i mean everything is just crazy. so much has changed and so much has blown my mind.
-
what about your what else has blown your mind?
Its all too good to be true. Which is why I believe madara has already done infinite tsukiomi and obitos not really the jinchuriki its just what he wants to see in the genjutsu. Maybe this is just the shrooms talking though. Jk.