Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People are jumping the gun to say Naruto got killed and now they're assuming Sasuke died too without any type of link to such an event :lmao:? How do you get Sasuke is dead from Naruto sent to another dimension???

If Naruto were dead, then where is Kurama :lmao:? Remember that time Narutobase made predictions that Naruto was the reincarnation if the sage and will gain all of Hagoromo's power? Because it was STRONGLY implied, yeah no, implications do not always equate to results. I think salty fanboys are trying to reach and say Sasuke died even when no mention of him came, there is strong implication that, that sword and headband is Sasuke's but that doesn't mean he's dead nor does that not mean Boruto didn't just get his own Blade and ditched his headband for Sasuke's :th:.

Good lord now we have Borutobase and this man has barely done anything, he's done very little I might as well join Kaguyabase at this rate the impairment of thinking is too strong for me.

I still love good fanfiction in the morning, Naruto isn't dead, you'd have to be out of it to think some kid with his own power can take in half of Hagoromo's strength and THEN SOME, Kawaki>>>Hagoromo confirmed???? My sides :lmao:! Dang when the god of shinobi's power is surpassed by children :lmao:. The only implicatiom I will buy is that KaWIKIPEDIA may have genes of both Naruto and Sasuke, and Yammato is as strong as the hashirama. Good lord, this base really wants Naruto and Sasuke dead and now a new base is uprising, shoot might as well join Black Zetsu base while I can and say Kawa is a spawn of Zetsu's Will "No Kawaki you are not the savior and it is not over" :lmao:.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darth AniCetuS

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tbh tbh...it's too "early" to kill Naruto and Sasuke into the story of Boruto...makes no sense killing them off in first chapter...You've seen their character designs so no way thats the truth...Probs either a dream or some sort of genjutsu.Or that author is going with Trunks route and will come to reality and change things in order to change the future where...I wouldn't be surprised.

Ricardo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't know what happened to the base. I went to sleep, things were quiet. I wake up, grab my coffee check my phone and the base is basically spammed with fanfics left and right :lmao:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That army of 'lmao' tho from OP

OT: OK Naruto is either die or got sent to other dimension and Sasuke was searching for him but went astrey in unknown dimension. Time passing by and they still not appeared. Kawaki took this opportunity to wreck havoc and Kill people left and right including someone close to Boruto. And story begin.

That what I guess could happen