Can we please get away from political conversations and crime threads?

Yubel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all it's gotten tedious.

Second, it's not good for your health to constantly reflect over and discuss such topics.

Third, there is more to life than talking about men and women who make their living by swaying public opinion and who only speak the truth perhaps once a decade.

Fourth, it's all a game but you won't be able to change anything being on the outside and even if you could, it's simply not a goal worth your time and energy.

Fifth, educating yourself on relevant topics is important but so is being able to think for yourself in spite of it.

Sixth, it's said the stomach is a second brain, well your brain is a second stomach and it will process whatever you feed it regardless of its quality. The fact is all knowledge aren't created equal so stop the junk information that is news and politics. It won't do you any good, and your brain processes emotions too. Think of your mental health and stop absorbing fear propaganda and negativity.

I can't come up with anymore reasons but you get the point.

Lyke

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
3rd There is also more to life than talking about naruto

4th NB wont change anything aswell and isnt worth our time and energy

Yubel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thank mr yubel
You're welcome.
3rd There is also more to life than talking about naruto

4th NB wont change anything aswell and isnt worth our time and energy
Nb changed me and taught me valuable lessons I took to real life.

I also wish people would stop talking about Naruto so much after it's ended but that will happen when the anime ends most likely.

Lyke

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You're welcome.

I also wish people would stop talking about Naruto so much after it's ended but that will happen when the anime ends most likely.
Wtf this is nardobase the main topic is nardo if you wanna talk about something else go to reddit.
What did nb teach you? That Itachi solos?

Yubel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right we should only stick to create religious threads and flame them
If that's all you think there is to discuss then you need to expand your horizons.

Wtf this is nardobase the main topic is nardo if you wanna talk about something else go to reddit.
What did nb teach you? That Itachi solos?
This is the general discussion and there is no point in discussing anything once a series is over because we'll never get the answer. NB taught me is to be your own person, never bow to authority, seek freedom and never put all your eggs in one basket. It taught me that you are most happy when you share the moment with people close to you. Naruto taught me to never give up or go back on your word. There are plenty of lessons you can learn if you open your mind to them. Also I'm lucky to have learned them here and not the real world where it counts.

Last edited:

Lyke

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If that's all you think there is to discuss then you need to expand your horizons.

This is the general discussion and there is no point in discussing anything once a series is over because we'll never get the answer. NB taught me is to be your own person, never bow to authority, seek freedom and never put all your eggs in one basket. Naruto taught me to never give up or go back on your word. There are plenty of lessons you can learn if you open your mind to them. Also I'm lucky to have learned them here and not the real world where it counts.
Ok then dont discuss anything you learn in history classes if you think that way

Lol youre crazy

Itachi solos

SilverfoxUchiha

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont see a problem 8n talking about polit8cs or anything else to be honest.

Stop trying to restrict and control people. Yes this is NARUTObase. But the base does include people who are able to discuss more than just the latest chapter.

By the way. I really wish Trump would get trapped in Tsukuyomi. And then made the center of a Chibaku Tensei. And sent to the moon where he would be tormented by Black Zetsu.

Bye have a nice day

Yubel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not trying to control anyone, I'm trying to free them.

When you come to general discussion 99% of what you see on the first page is either some political thread, something about Donald Trump, or a person who killed or raped someone. I've been here for quite some time so I know it wasn't always like that. I also know there are some people depressed about the world because of the false distorted perception of reality this is having on them.

Besides, most of the ones discussing this are kids. I'm just a friend who is making an effort to steer my fellow NB'ers away from bad influences.

SilverfoxUchiha

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok fair enough. The kids part inunderstand so i can see your point.

I've been on the base a while myself and yes i can also remember when the base was live with some really good threads and theories.

They seemed to lessen after the manga ended and the anime was thrown into years of filler. But hey.

Its a shame the Boruto manga isnt written by kishi as i dont think we will get many of tje great threads we used to get as a result.

nefraiko

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're welcome.

like what ? can you give some examples of lessons you got from naruto base ?