XxLapizxLazulixX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can we all just agree on this one thing. Kamui is the only jutsu that is uncounterable..I don't mean the person using it. I mean the jutsu in itself the way it works. It has no real weakness. Yea, it has its limits, but in comparison to other abilities it might as well not.

Mari Makinami

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Except itachi didnt know about Kamui, so he wasnt referring to that one.
Do you even English, bro? Google up the meaning of the word 'every'

You are talking about users..
I'm talking about FTG in general, obviously, as I said 'any'.

FTG has a weakness. A object has to be taged in order for teleportation. Sage mode can counter FTG.
Nice. Except it has nothing to do with Kamui and the statement you made in the OP :elmo:

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The existence of people that can travel dimensions makes Kamui counterable. Sasuke would just waltz out of the Kamui dimension, momoshiki and other Ootsuki also have a way round it, those with S-T techs also stand a damn good chance.

XxLapizxLazulixX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you even English, bro? Google up the meaning of the word 'every'

I'm talking about FTG in general, obviously, as I said 'any'.

Nice. Except it has nothing to do with Kamui and the statement you made in the OP :elmo:
I know what 'every' is..but just because Itachi says it doesnt make it so.

Also, your the one who brought up FTG user...soooo...

XxLapizxLazulixX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The existence of people that can travel dimensions makes Kamui counterable. Sasuke would just waltz out of the Kamui dimension, momoshiki and other Ootsuki also have a way round it, those with S-T techs also stand a damn good chance.
Oh yea. I forgot that sasuke can now open portals..lmao. Okay so there is ONE counter.

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh yea. I forgot that sasuke can now open portals..lmao. Okay so there is ONE counter.
Not just one, if the last is cannon (as it's believed to be) then it shows that there are probably places in the real world that overlap with other dimensions (since Nardo and Co went to the moon via one of such). It's either the Ootsuki (and probably Naruto) can sense where such portals are, or the Ootsuki have a technique (probably non ocular, since they major in the byakugan) that enables dimension travel.