Greatness23

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naaaaa, he's not stronger than Doffy. But Gear 4 makes it hard for anybody besides the monster he's fighting now to go head to head with him.

Tomato God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Go reread dressrosa
1 it's great being read straight through.
2. Luffy was stronger than it litterally was him not finishing doffy when he had the chance.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Idk, I think first we either have to prove A. He's able to hold G4 longer or B. His burnout time following G4 has decreased.

I don't think A. has been shown but I think a case could be made about B. The cracker fight we credit the sustained G4 to the biscuits he was eating and that's fine but this fight against Kata he's used G4 and ran out of G4 but he wasn't left motionless like he was against Doffy(or at least not that I remember)

Plus Luffy made a point to mention he was hungry during this fight whereas the Doffy fight he had eaten slightly prior. So idk, I think if we could prove 1 or the other than a strong case could be made that Luffy is>Doffy but idk if we can prove either of those yet.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Luffy's been stronger than Dofy since Punk Hazard, not even. Since a year ago during Luffy's flashback with Rayleigh. Nobody is arguing that Luffy is stronger it's just the fans that refuse to believe that he is. Luffy vs Dofy was a race against time not a strive to overcome.