Can u Help Me? VIRUS

-immortal-

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
38,233 posts 3,030 reactions
Joined
Nov 7, 2012
Messages
38,233
Reaction score
3,030
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
My Computer has been hacked...so i dont have long before he shuts Down again..Everytime i Trie to go on Youtube...there stands you shal Not Pass after a Couple of mInutes...my Pc is Locked and they say that i need to give my number and shit to unlock it and pay for Porno cause its illegal...i didn't even watch Porno LOL XD ...but please...
can anyone help me
sorry i forgot..but this is there when i try to open up youtube

You must be registered for see images
 
Last edited:

NarutoB

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,383 posts 758 reactions
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
9,383
Reaction score
758
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Your computer is a he?
 

Shusai

Member
113 posts 2 reactions
Joined
Jul 31, 2011
Messages
113
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
re-install windows and throw away all your flashs and portable hardrives!
 

-immortal-

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
38,233 posts 3,030 reactions
Joined
Nov 7, 2012
Messages
38,233
Reaction score
3,030
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
re-install windows and throw away all your flashs and portable hardrives!

how can i Re-install it :(
Yes i'm DAT stupid
 

Crow Zero

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,461 posts 173 reactions
Joined
Apr 13, 2013
Messages
1,461
Reaction score
173
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Try use different browser ?

Or delete cookies and history ?
 

Anonn

Banned
Veteran
4,265 posts 676 reactions
Joined
Jan 16, 2013
Messages
4,265
Reaction score
676
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
you don't watch porn?
 

Anonn

Banned
Veteran
4,265 posts 676 reactions
Joined
Jan 16, 2013
Messages
4,265
Reaction score
676
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
drop a win7 CD or win8 cd in your laptop/pc reboot from CD follow instructions.
 

~Sasuke~

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,236 posts 331 reactions
Joined
Jun 25, 2011
Messages
5,236
Reaction score
331
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Get a new computer if you can
 

Shusai

Member
113 posts 2 reactions
Joined
Jul 31, 2011
Messages
113
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
^^^^^^That's a simple but a great idea!
 

shadedwonder

Member
65 posts 6 reactions
Joined
Jul 29, 2011
Messages
65
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
if it's a virus that loads when you computer starts up, do this:

log in using safe mode, get into your startup (shows a list of programs that trigger when your desktop loads up), and look for programs with suspicious names like jumbled up letters and such. uncheck it if it looks suspicious.
 

Mihaelz

Member
382 posts 42 reactions
Joined
Nov 30, 2012
Messages
382
Reaction score
42
Status
Offline
Activity Streak



This will usually remove the FBI virus and such and such. Don't take the computer in to a tech. If you need more help feel free to message me on skype, I know a couple of IT's and myself am good with computers.

PM me for my skype :)
 

hydrag

Member
287 posts 53 reactions
Joined
Mar 5, 2012
Messages
287
Reaction score
53
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Ok since you can't open Yotube as you say I just tell you what I found on a video.
People there said it would work but don't blame me if anything goes wrong.
I don't know what you delete there I just tell you what I saw in the video.

Go to Computer > Local Disc C > Windows > System 32 > Drivers > etc > There you delete "hosts" and empty the recycle bin. Than you open your webbrowser and clear the cache the cookies the history, everything.
And start the browser again. You have to do this for all you browsers. And then you should run some virus scans.

Here is the Video


Again: I don't know what you do there I just tell you what I saw !
 

~Puppet Master~

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,504 posts 786 reactions
Joined
Jul 16, 2012
Messages
5,504
Reaction score
786
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
- Look up Avira Rescue System on Google, it's free.
- Burn it to a CD, if you don't know how, look up a tutorial.
- Insert the CD and restart your computer, boot from the CD instead of the Hard Drive ( yet again, if you don't know how, look up a tutorial )
- From there on, follow the instructions, the program runs outside of your operating system to remove such viruses.

If you're still having trouble, VM me.
 

Lyke

Banned
Legendary
12,598 posts 1,361 reactions
Joined
Jan 18, 2013
Messages
12,598
Reaction score
1,361
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
"You shall not pass" - scary, just like the Zelda - Ocarina OF Time Creepypasta "You shouldn't have done that"


You must be registered for see images
 

-immortal-

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
38,233 posts 3,030 reactions
Joined
Nov 7, 2012
Messages
38,233
Reaction score
3,030
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
- Look up Avira Rescue System on Google, it's free.
- Burn it to a CD, if you don't know how, look up a tutorial.
- Insert the CD and restart your computer, boot from the CD instead of the Hard Drive ( yet again, if you don't know how, look up a tutorial )
- From there on, follow the instructions, the program runs outside of your operating system to remove such viruses.

If you're still having trouble, VM me.

I cannot go on google nor youtube
 

-immortal-

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
38,233 posts 3,030 reactions
Joined
Nov 7, 2012
Messages
38,233
Reaction score
3,030
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Ok since you can't open Yotube as you say I just tell you what I found on a video.
People there said it would work but don't blame me if anything goes wrong.
I don't know what you delete there I just tell you what I saw in the video.

Go to Computer > Local Disc C > Windows > System 32 > Drivers > etc > There you delete "hosts" and empty the recycle bin. Than you open your webbrowser and clear the cache the cookies the history, everything.
And start the browser again. You have to do this for all you browsers. And then you should run some virus scans.

Here is the Video


Again: I don't know what you do there I just tell you what I saw !

THen i will not use that· but thanks for the help
 
Top