can toneri use deva path's abilities?

sixpaths15

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
can toneri pull and push things the way pain and nagato did? for example can he put his hand up and pull naruto to him the way nagato did and pull a rock out of water? is deva paths gravitational powers superior to toneri's when used by someone like jj madara and adult sasuke?

please give me detailed explanations. thank you.

Jokule67

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes he manipulates gravitational forces. Is it deva path? Not sure.

I dont know if gravitational forces affect those who can fly the using SixPaths Senjutsu. And I dont know if stronger than deva path.

My guess is no but then again after pain arc the paths were pretty much nerfed.

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No, because that's a Rinnegan technique.

What Toneri used did not look like gravity manipulation, but simple wind manipulation. It looked similar when he was using it small scale, but when he gave it his all to hit Naruto, it was a big gust of wind as opposed to the black hollow wibbly wobbly ST/BT.

You must be registered for see images

Jokule67

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No, because that's a Rinnegan technique.

What Toneri used did not look like gravity manipulation, but simple wind manipulation. It looked similar when he was using it small scale, but when he gave it his all to hit Naruto, it was a big gust of wind as opposed to the black hollow wibbly wobbly ST/BT.

You must be registered for see images
Or maybe it was another ability all together. The wind comes from his TSB. The forces are another ability