Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Title says it all
Is this an RP related question or a Naruto Discussion thread? Whichever it is, its place is not here.

Questions and Suggestions Want to ask something about the site or got a suggestion for the website / forum ? Post it here. Please do not ask Naruto related questions here, instead ask in Naruto General Questions. Before posting, please make sure your question hasn't already been answered in the NB Frequently Asked Questions Thread.

Ebi..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This section is for questions/suggestions about the site, if you want to ask naruto related questions then do so here, if its RP related there is a thread in the Biography rules there you can ask any RP questions you may have

Edit: McRazor beat me >.>

Shunsin no Shisui

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, i take it you say this because of the episode in part 1 were itachi used amaterasu to scape frm jiraiya;s toad mouth. The toad didn't seal amaterasu, it was jiraiya if you look carefully.

Josh

Legendary
Kin
829💸
Kumi
75💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hm, I didn't know Amaterasu could be sealed ;)

So far, there are only 2 ways that I know of for surviving Amaterasu: Dodging it with extreme speed or removing the body part/item that is engulfed in the flames. The only known material capable of resisting the flames of Amaterasu would be Gaara's sand.

As for the random shenanigans/spam/argument, let it go. ^^

iMicLykTyson

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, i take it you say this because of the episode in part 1 were itachi used amaterasu to scape frm jiraiya;s toad mouth. The toad didn't seal amaterasu, it was jiraiya if you look carefully.
I'm just checking Thanks for reply even I don't think toads can seal Amaterasu im trying to prove someone wrong

Maunten

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for posting in the wrong section but someone said toads can seal Amaterasu and he apparently thinks he is right

Anyone who can use sealing techs for releases can seal amaterasu.

Jiraiya is a hermit sage and most of his techs are of toad origin, anyway wrong section.

/thread

Josh

Legendary
Kin
829💸
Kumi
75💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry for posting in the wrong section but someone said toads can seal Amaterasu and he apparently thinks he is right
Only Itachi and C have shown an apparent ability to quell the flames, but neither has been shown to extinguish them. I don't get where the person thinks Amaterasu can be sealed by Toads as it hasn't been shown anywhere to my knowledge.
Anyone who can use sealing techs for releases can seal amaterasu.

Jiraiya is a hermit sage and most of his techs are of toad origin, anyway wrong section.

/thread

Show me from the Manga where it shows Amaterasu getting sealed.

iMicLykTyson

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Only Itachi and C have shown an apparent ability to quell the flames, but neither has been shown to extinguish them. I don't get where the person thinks Amaterasu can be sealed by Toads as it hasn't been shown anywhere to my knowledge.

lol he is the one who claims they can seal it yet he has no proof

here is the new thread

Last edited:

Universal Enlightenment

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well it wasn't the toad who sealed it it was the J-Man plus wrong section dude

You must be registered for see images

Josh

Legendary
Kin
829💸
Kumi
75💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol he is the one who claims they can seal it yet he has no proof
The only other possible alternatives that I could see are as follows:

1. Tobi using his Space/Time to send it to the other dimension.

-or-

2. It getting Shinra Tensei'd away.

Well it wasn't the toad who sealed it it was the J-Man plus wrong section dude

I stand corrected, though, yes, it was something done by J-man, not toads in general.

I don't think it can be used in the heat of battle as you would have to seal the flames mid-flight. You can seal them after the fact, but not before.

Last edited:

Maunten

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Using a fire scroll lol...