kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hell no. naruto doesn't weave handsigns or anything for them to copy it. even if it did, i'm not sure they'd be able to execute the jutsu seeing as to how jiraiya and minato failed to do so.
If the sharingan can see Chakra it can be copied. The rasengan was used to create a faster jutsu not one which can not be copied.

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
of course
the sharingan keeps getting upgrades and new feats even in the boruto series so i'm not gonna be surprised when sarada starts copying doujutsus and kekkei genkais as well

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
of course
the sharingan keeps getting upgrades and new feats even in the boruto series so i'm not gonna be surprised when sarada starts copying doujutsus and kekkei genkais as well

befor 2016: lipi is anti- sharingan fan...

after 2016 : lipi is become loyal sharingan fan..

what a hipocrici!!!..

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
of course

of course
The Sharingan can't copy Kekkei Genkai or Dojutsu, which Kakashi states back when Naruto and Sasuke both fought Haku. It can copy ninjutsu, genjutsu, and Taijutsu.

• Haha
Reactions: salamander uchiha
Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes. Well Rasengan anyway.
Didn’t Kakashi copy it from Minato? I think that’s how he learned it when he was training Naruto to perfect it.

Minato May have taught it to him I can’t remember. But yeah I think he used Copy Wheel to Copy it from Minato

Rasenshuriken? Probably, but they would probably just damage themselves using it like Naruto did pre Sage Mode Training
Kakashi didn't copy the rasengan with the sharingan. He simply learned it from Minato.

Proof:
Kakashi invented chidori when he failed to successfully add nature transformations to rasengan. I believe that this was stated during Naruto's wind nature training. Now, it is important to remember that chidori was invented before Kakashi even received Obito's eye (albeit he had the tunnel vision problem as shown by Kakashi gaiden).

To summarize, here's the order of events:

1. Kakashi learns rasengan but fails to add nature to it.

2. Kakashi invents chidori in response, but has the tunnel vision problem.

3. Kakashi receives Obito's eye and perfects chidori (which later leads to the development of raikiri).

So no... Kakashi didn't copy it with the sharingan.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi didn't copy the rasengan with the sharingan. He simply learned it from Minato.

Proof:
Kakashi invented chidori when he failed to successfully add nature transformations to rasengan. I believe that this was stated during Naruto's wind nature training. Now, it is important to remember that chidori was invented before Kakashi even received Obito's eye (albeit he had the tunnel vision problem as shown by Kakashi gaiden).

To summarize, here's the order of events:

1. Kakashi learns rasengan but fails to add nature to it.

2. Kakashi invents chidori in response, but has the tunnel vision problem.

3. Kakashi receives Obito's eye and perfects chidori (which later leads to the development of raikiri).

So no... Kakashi didn't copy it with the sharingan.
Kakashi said he copied the rasengan not learnt it from Minato. All that means is that one can copy the rasengan, without a Sharingan, and with a Sharingan it should be even easier.

Reactions: Umari Senju
Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi said he copied the rasengan not learnt it from Minato. All that means is that one can copy the rasengan, without a Sharingan, and with a Sharingan it should be even easier.
After reviewing some scans, you are correct by the definition of "copy" that you are using. However, Umari Senju (the person whose post I originally replied to) specifically stated that he believed that Kakashi used the sharingan to copy rasengan. His exact words were:

"Minato May have taught it to him I can’t remember. But yeah I think he used Copy Wheel to Copy it from Minato"

(Where obviously copy wheel refers to the sharingan).

That belief is false. I am mainly just correcting that belief. Kakashi got rasengan before he invented chidori, which was invented before he even got the sharingan.

I am not saying that the sharingan's copy ability can or can't copy rasengan. I'm just saying that in the case of Kakashi, he didn't use the sharingan to get rasengan.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After reviewing some scans, you are correct by the definition of "copy" that you are using. However, Umari Senju (the person whose post I originally replied to) specifically stated that he believed that Kakashi used the sharingan to copy rasengan. His exact words were:

"Minato May have taught it to him I can’t remember. But yeah I think he used Copy Wheel to Copy it from Minato"

(Where obviously copy wheel refers to the sharingan).

That belief is false. I am mainly just correcting that belief. Kakashi got rasengan before he invented chidori, which was invented before he even got the sharingan.

I am not saying that the sharingan's copy ability can or can't copy rasengan. I'm just saying that in the case of Kakashi, he didn't use the sharingan to get rasengan.
I went over the scans as well, lol.

It doesn't say when he copied rasengan, it is assumed he learnt Chidori because he failed to combine a nature with the rasengan. Kakashi's statement of copying isn't limited to just the rasengan rather it implies being able to copy up to A level difficulty is shape manipulation. If it the latter, then he likely copied with the Sharingan and is saying he can copy up to A rank shape manipulation with it.

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I went over the scans as well, lol.

It doesn't say when he copied rasengan, it is assumed he learnt Chidori because he failed to combine a nature with the rasengan. Kakashi's statement of copying isn't limited to just the rasengan rather it implies being able to copy up to A level difficulty is shape manipulation. If it the latter, then he likely copied with the Sharingan and is saying he can copy up to A rank shape manipulation with it.
I don't know if this is the right format to post scans, but here:
You must be registered to see images

If nothing else, the implication is there that the invention of chidori was the result of his failure to add nature to rasengan.

Reactions: ShogunSpiderman89

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know if this is the right format to post scans, but here:

If nothing else, the implication is there that the invention of chidori was the result of his failure to add nature to rasengan.
It's really not that simple, that's why there's confusion.

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Sharingan can't copy Kekkei Genkai or Dojutsu, which Kakashi states back when Naruto and Sasuke both fought Haku. It can copy ninjutsu, genjutsu, and Taijutsu.
that's what you think dude

sharingan has been getting new feats and upgrades with sarada in boruto

soon it'll be able to copy kekkei genkai and even other doujutsu

wait for it and see