Can the 2nd Tsuchikage, Mu, throw invisible kunai?

Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doubt it. He doesn’t turn invisible to begin with, he camouflages. The object would have to have a subsequent trace of the same chakra he uses to do so and even then at such high speeds it may be a little useless because Mu, when camouflaged has always been quite still, not flying around at high velocity (as far as I am aware). I think it works like a chakra surge and a weapon technically cannot do that as it doesn’t have a chakra pool of its own to surge.

• Love
Reactions: minamoto

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doubt it. He doesn’t turn invisible to begin with, he camouflages. The object would have to have a subsequent trace of the same chakra he uses to do so and even then at such high speeds it may be a little useless because Mu, when camouflaged has always been quite still, not flying around at high velocity (as far as I am aware). I think it works like a chakra surge and a weapon technically cannot do that as it doesn’t have a chakra pool of its own to surge
Indeed.

He would simply (imo) cover the weapons in the same layer of water he covers himself in to bend light.

The idea of the water being too thin to handle major movement is opposed by it being controlled as well as the fact that normal wind would easily evaporate it if that physics applied.

Perhaps usage would suggest that Mu himself simply lacks the expertise to go that far, but I think it should be possible to apply the technique thusly.

Reactions: Yin

Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Indeed.

He would simply (imo) cover the weapons in the same layer of water he covers himself in to bend light.

The idea of the water being too thin to handle major movement is opposed by it being controlled as well as the fact that normal wind would easily evaporate it if that physics applied.

Perhaps usage would suggest that Mu himself simply lacks the expertise to go that far, but I think it should be possible to apply the technique thusly.
But how long could he keep that chakra pool on the weapon before it eventually fades out? It wouldn’t be and infinite time frame for that, it would definitely be finite. I don’t see it as practical as on paper it would be impractical given the science behind what has been explained as far as how chakra works. I don’t think he would be able to throw a kunai that is camouflaged very far without it revealing itself after maybe a few feet are yards, being generous.

• Love
Reactions: minamoto

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But how long could he keep that chakra pool on the weapon before it eventually fades out? It wouldn’t be and infinite time frame for that, it would definitely be finite. I don’t see it as practical as on paper it would be impractical given the science behind what has been explained as far as how chakra works. I don’t think he would be able to throw a kunai that is camouflaged very far without it revealing itself after maybe a few feet are yards, being generous.
Long enough for the kunai to reach the target, think.

We have already seen it done with the lightning element.

If not, what about special kunai made with energy manipulating properties such as those of Asuma?

Reactions: Yin

Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Long enough for the kunai to reach the target, think.

We have already seen it done with the lightning element.

If not, what about special kunai made with energy manipulating properties such as those of Asuma?
Well now that you mentioned the lightning aspect, perhaps. I was more or less thinking as well how water would perhaps fly off the kunai as it’s flying as well. Where as with lighting, it’s such a different element in terms of property such things wouldn’t apply but at base, I see what you’re saying and would have to agree.

I think that may work to an extent.

Reactions: Infant

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,294💸
Kumi
657💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Doubt it. He doesn’t turn invisible to begin with, he camouflages. The object would have to have a subsequent trace of the same chakra he uses to do so and even then at such high speeds it may be a little useless because Mu, when camouflaged has always been quite still, not flying around at high velocity (as far as I am aware). I think it works like a chakra surge and a weapon technically cannot do that as it doesn’t have a chakra pool of its own to surge.
How he camouflages when he is totally invisible
You must be registered for see images

the image doesnt work

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well now that you mentioned the lightning aspect, perhaps. I was more or less thinking as well how water would perhaps fly off the kunai as it’s flying as well. Where as with lighting, it’s such a different element in terms of property such things wouldn’t apply but at base, I see what you’re saying and would have to agree.

I think that may work to an extent.
On one hand, it sticks to him despite being a very thin layer that physics says his body heat alone would evaporate.

On the other hand, he only used it and walked slowly, instead of running or flying higher in the air.

Seems to be a limits matter.