Samisa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like Sakura ^_^ That was a plot save by Kakashi, noway her can take out a kunai and scroll and tie it and then throw it and than take another kunai out to save Obito in that amount of time. Kishi why do you hate Sakura
You must be registered for see images

Sokita Manki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like Sakura ^_^ That was a plot save by Kakashi, noway her can take out a kunai and scroll and tie it and then throw it and than take another kunai out to save Obito in that amount of time. Kishi why do you hate Sakura
I totally agree!!!!

LogicnoJutsu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WHo the hell thinks Sakura can survive Molten Lava 0.o She's a normal human who would burn to cinders and melt/cook in seconds. Yin seal is good for cuts and abrasions. Sakuras not gonna be swimming in Lava just because she has the Yin seal -.-

LogicnoJutsu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ummm he's a ninja, Yes he can U_U

Fuzzy Panda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

OT --> I can do the same thing: Can you show me the scan where it says it doesn't hurt her? Also the fact that she screamed while falling into lava indicates she's scared of it and knows it will harm her.

Last edited: