Sasori

Legendary
Kin
1,327💸
Kumi
4,657💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Prime Hiruzen where is this coming from and where are the facts of it. I don't remember much of it being mentioned.

Or is it Pure Speculation or Troll threads.?

From what I read Apparently Prime Hiruzen is stronger than all the Kage. And Madara said at one point that he was afraid of Prime Hiruzen.

Where is all this non-sense coming from?

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hype. Prime hiruzen was always talked about to be the strongest person, including the old kage. And then he knew all the leaf village's jutsu. But let me just copy and paste the hype log:

You must be registered for see images

Iruka, Ch.94
「三代目は 特に歴代の中でも最強�� �� �� �� �� � �言われポロフェッサーと呼ばれた�� �� �� �� �� �� ��だったんだぞ!」
"The sandaime, in particular, was a genius nicknamed the 'Professor,' and was called the strongest of all the Hokage".

the Sandaime was the strongest.

Databook 1, Page 117
"プロフェッサー"と崇められる歴�� �� �� �� �最 強の火影

The "Professor" revered as the strongest Hokage in history.

Databook 1, Page 119
"歴代最強""天才"など,三代目火影�� �� �� �� �� �形 容する言葉はに満ちている.

"History's Strongest", "Genius", etc., there are many words that describe the Sandaime Hokage.

DB2 Pg 84
Konohamaru paragraph:
歴代最強の火影と謳われた、三代目�� �� �� �� �� � �血を継ぐ木ノ葉丸。“木ノ葉崩し�� �� �� �� �� �� ��より敬愛する祖父を失い、その�� �� �� �� �� �は 悲しみに覆われる。だが必ずや里を�� �� �� �� �� � �る大樹に成長するであろう。果て�� �� �� �� �� �� ��標の祖父を目指して・ ・・!!Konohamaru, descended from Sandaime, who was praised as history’s strongest Hokage.

roncato

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hype. Prime hiruzen was always talked about to be the strongest person, including the old kage. And then he knew all the leaf village's jutsu. But let me just copy and paste the hype log:

Iruka, Ch.94
「三代目は 特に歴代の中でも最強�� �� �� �� �� � �言われポロフェッサーと呼ばれた�� �� �� �� �� �� ��だったんだぞ!」
"The sandaime, in particular, was a genius nicknamed the 'Professor,' and was called the strongest of all the Hokage".

the Sandaime was the strongest.

Databook 1, Page 117
"プロフェッサー"と崇められる歴�� �� �� �� �最 強の火影

The "Professor" revered as the strongest Hokage in history.

Databook 1, Page 119
"歴代最強""天才"など,三代目火影�� �� �� �� �� �形 容する言葉はに満ちている.

"History's Strongest", "Genius", etc., there are many words that describe the Sandaime Hokage.

DB2 Pg 84
Konohamaru paragraph:
歴代最強の火影と謳われた、三代目�� �� �� �� �� � �血を継ぐ木ノ葉丸。“木ノ葉崩し�� �� �� �� �� �� ��より敬愛する祖父を失い、その�� �� �� �� �� �は 悲しみに覆われる。だが必ずや里を�� �� �� �� �� � �る大樹に成長するであろう。果て�� �� �� �� �� �� ��標の祖父を目指して・ ・・!!Konohamaru, descended from Sandaime, who was praised as history’s strongest Hokage.
Jiraiya, Itachi, Minato, Hashirama all beat him..

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jiraiya, Itachi, Minato, Hashirama all beat him..
Yea probably, I don't know about Jman though.

Going by Prime hiruzen fanfic powers though, Hiruzen can use FTG, Susanoo, sage mode, and wood dragon since those were leaf jutsu.... thus prime hiruzen would stomp.

Zzz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara afraid of Hiruzen? No.
He was hyped because he knew Konoha's jutsus, all of them. He had no Kekkei Genkai, though.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao! I was wondering the same. I just laugh and dont get bent out of shape by the knuckleheads posting about Prime Hiruzen being the best. He definitely is a force to be reckoned with and for a long time people didn't give him credit. IMO he just wasn't very quick to act. That and he could have saved a whole lotta people if he would've either killed Danzo or put him in prison. Instead it was like, "Danzo pretty please stop experimenting on people and killing and doing secret deals with other countries as the de facto leader!....pretty please with sugar and cherry on top?!?!" Otherwise...yeah, he's a beast with old balls big enough to take on the giant wooden Buddha!

MickNerks

Elite
Kin
77💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hiruzen in his prime was said to be the strongest of all the other hokage. This is from the manga (you can check wikia). So when people refer to his prime, that's why they troll him so hard.

It kinda takes away from hiruzen's actual ability because now people don't even take him seriously because everyone things he is being trolled.