Can someone draw these OCs of Naruto? (Request)

Kin
925💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just their heads least.

Nori Uzumaki = Kushina’s father.
Ayano is the wife of Nori and the mother of Kushina.

Miho Namikaze = Minato’s mother.
Kou Namikaze = Minato’s father.

Bunko the Mother of Ayame.

I don't care what they look like either.

Last edited:

Vitis

Kin
674💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just their heads least.

Nori Uzumaki = Kushina’s father.
Ayano is the wife of Nori and the mother of Kushina.

Miho Namikaze = Minato’s mother.
Kou Namikaze = Minato’s father.

Bunko the Mother of Ayame.

I don't care what they look like either.
Asking for somebody to draw characters and not caring what they look like or offering any sort of basis makes it pretty hard to come up with something you might be satisfied with don't you think?

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto
Kin
925💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Asking for somebody to draw characters and not caring what they look like or offering any sort of basis makes it pretty hard to come up with something you might be satisfied with don't you think?
They could just look up what Kushina and Minato look like. Take some parts like how Naruto had Kushina's face while Naruto has Minato's hair color and eyes color.

Vitis

Kin
674💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They could just look up what Kushina and Minato look like. Take some parts like how Naruto had Kushina's face while Naruto has Minato's hair color and eyes color.
So now you're asking them to take a request and do research for it? Providing what you're actually looking for is far more likely to get what you want as I said before.

Kin
925💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So now you're asking them to make a request and do research for it? Providing what you're looking for is far more likely to get what you want as I said before.
If they don't know who Kushina or Mikoto or Minato are. They don't belong on this thread. I think you need the program Grammarly cause you have two mistakes. I fixed it with Grammarly.

Shimazaki

Kin
84💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A Artsist dont need to know about it the Animes Content, he only needs the reference witch you should provide like actual images of the Characters. Sayin they dont belong here is because of that doesnt tell anything about the skill of the artist you might have scared off helping you.

And yes i got gramma and spelling mistakes since english isnt my native Language and no i dont want to buy somethin crappy someone advertise on a Forum just because he feels attacked.

• Angry
Reactions: minamoto

Vitis

Kin
674💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If they don't know who Kushina or Mikoto or Minato are. They don't belong on this thread. I think you need the program Grammarly cause you have two mistakes. I fixed it with Grammarly.
You're the one asking for something it's on you to provide the details not on them to do research for what you want. As for Grammarly, you changed the meaning with your so called corrections, but you have fun with those delusions of adequacy you have there and with that attitude have fun not having your request filled.