Hashirama Senjuu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So can someone explain sky islands too me? I understand the sea current that takes you into the sky, but is their another floating sea up there? Cause if not I'm sure that one current can't take you to every sky island and if their is a sea, how would people fall from the sky if there's no where to fall, cause theres a sea.

Hashirama Senjuu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its just a story man. Its not good to think too much lol. Deep breaths!
I'm not thinking too much, for one if I was thinking to much I'd say "how the hell are their islands in the sky"

I want to know how a ship falls from a sky island if theirs a floating sea.

Also, naruto has an explanation for almost everything and it's just a story so why isn't their an explanation for this?

Lol so no one can answer this? Haha didn't think so, wiki doesn't even have the answer

Last edited by a moderator:

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol so no one can answer this? Haha didn't think so, wiki doesn't even have the answer
Your thread isn't even up for 30 minutes and you're already complaining that you don't have an answer. This isn't google.

Besides I have no clue what you're asking, if your question is how to get down the answer is gravity. But I think the real problem is getting up there. And besides knock-up streams we also have seen people getting sucked up into the air like Bege. And Urouge was on an island carried by balloons, so maybe ships can float up like that too. There are people with flying and floating abilities like Shiki.

So in the world of One Piece there are a lot of ways to get up and down from a sky island.

Just because you're too ignorant or impatient to search or wait for an answer doesn't mean there isn't one. The one time the main character went up and down. It was explained perfectly well how it was done.

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One of the sky people already said that those special clouds were man made. All of them are made with a substance called Pyrobolon or something that is also found in seastone. Ships can float on it, you can run on it but you can also dive below the surface into a more liquid based form of the clouds. Clouds with that Pyrobolon stuff are just regular thin clouds.

The ships that fall from the sky were sentenced to cloud drifting. Your ship is placed on a very small special cloud & drifts above normal clouds. Sooner or later, the ship will fall off, fall through the normal clouds & land in the blue sea. You can't do anything except wait to starve to death or fall hundreds of meters to your death.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hashirama Senjuu

Hashirama Senjuu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your thread isn't even up for 30 minutes and you're already complaining that you don't have an answer. This isn't google.

Besides I have no clue what you're asking, if your question is how to get down the answer is gravity. But I think the real problem is getting up there. And besides knock-up streams we also have seen people getting sucked up into the air like Bege. And Urouge was on an island carried by balloons, so maybe ships can float up like that too. There are people with flying and floating abilities like Shiki.

So in the world of One Piece there are a lot of ways to get up and down from a sky island.

Just because you're too ignorant or impatient to search or wait for an answer doesn't mean there isn't one. The one time the main character went up and down. It was explained perfectly well how it was done.
If you want to know what I was asking read post #6 nothing you said helped me, get out of here, garbage.

One of the sky people already said that those special clouds were man made. All of them are made with a substance called Pyrobolon or something that is also found in seastone. Ships can float on it, you can run on it but you can also dive below the surface into a more liquid based form of the clouds. Clouds with that Pyrobolon stuff are just regular thin clouds.

The ships that fall from the sky were sentenced to cloud drifting. Your ship is placed on a very small special cloud & drifts above normal clouds. Sooner or later, the ship will fall off, fall through the normal clouds & land in the blue sea. You can't d anything escape wait to starve to death or fall hundreds of meters to your death.
Is this the same way doflamingo attaches to clouds? And is it possible for those clouds to dissipate? I see why it would be hard to remain afloat now, thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is this the same way doflamingo attaches to clouds? And is it possible for those clouds to dissipate? I see why it would be hard to remain afloat now, thank you
It was never explained. It was just said Mingo uses his strings to latch onto the clouds & he cant do that if there aren't any clouds around. They can be natural clouds too. That was likely a nerf Oda gave Mingo's flight so that Nami can help everyone run away from Mingo cause Mingo was flying everywhere against Luffy with hardly nay clouds in sight.

Also yes. The cloud will eventually dissolve & it took hundreds of years for the ship that SH saw to fall because of it.

Hashirama Senjuu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was never explained. It was just said Mingo uses his strings to latch onto the clouds & he cant do that if there aren't any clouds around. They can be natural clouds too. That was likely a nerf Oda gave Mingo's flight so that Nami can help everyone run away from Mingo cause Mingo was flying everywhere against Luffy with hardly nay clouds in sight.

Also yes. The cloud will eventually dissolve & it took hundreds of years for the ship that SH saw to fall because of it.
Neat, I know about all the characters and devil fruits of one piece but never got into the actual story, I'm now on chapter 227 :) thanks

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Neat, I know about all the characters and devil fruits of one piece but never got into the actual story, I'm now on chapter 227 :) thanks
Which explains the questions & some of your posts. If this is true, I take back some of the mean things I said as this is a perfect & understandable reason to have some of the opinions you have now(like dying WB being stronger than an admiral)....for now.

Tomato God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not thinking too much, for one if I was thinking to much I'd say "how the hell are their islands in the sky"

I want to know how a ship falls from a sky island if theirs a floating sea.

Also, naruto has an explanation for almost everything and it's just a story so why isn't their an explanation for this?
The clouds parted. The clouds are just so thick that they act like seas but they still move like clouds and hypothetically islands could fall apart too.

shresthabijay26

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That current is not used to go up but Luffy went coz they didnt know of other way. Nami went to sky island by Kuma and Kaidou, Roger and several went to sky island. It just drifts above sky and there are probably several ways which will be explained sooner or later given enough time. God Enel and God Gan fall were just lucky and unlucky fodders respectively thag BB, or other strong ass didnt go up there as that sky island was before NW. Fodder God Enel reigning that sky island for so long shows that NW players dont go there often.

Tomato God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That current is not used to go up but Luffy went coz they didnt know of other way. Nami went to sky island by Kuma and Kaidou, Roger and several went to sky island. It just drifts above sky and there are probably several ways which will be explained sooner or later given enough time. God Enel and God Gan fall were just lucky and unlucky fodders respectively thag BB, or other strong ass didnt go up there as that sky island was before NW. Fodder God Enel reigning that sky island for so long shows that NW players dont go there often.
Or that they are apart of paradises weather systems and are a part of paradise islands. "god" is just a king and They aer dumb strong for new world forces.

Wrappering_

Regular
Kin
266💸
Kumi
8,528💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In order to get to the Sky Island, you will need a weather control rod - you spin the rod 3 times to the left then another 9 times to the right. The Rod will change the weather and open a path laid on a rainbow all the way to the lower level of the island, near the coast.
From there, you travel into the forest of dreams, once in the forest, you take the left path leading to the golden gate of the heavenly city.
Open the gate and you're inside the Sky city.

Tomato God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
??? What do you mean? They are dumb strong for NW. I just said that God Enel is fodder compared to current NW players.
I am saying that They are like fixed in the skies above alabasta and such.. Like that would be the equivalent of Big mom going to whiskey peak. Its not a realistic thing for her to do.