Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Can SM Naruto beat Tsunade.?
i just watched Pein's attk on the leaf nd i saw Tsunade being ownd, but naruto barely won that fight with summoning..
(i also noticed she didn't summon her slug in the fight)
So if naruto barely can beat pain nd pain would ownd Tsunade.. Does tht mean SM Naruto > Tsunade..? :cool:

kakashi owns all

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Can SM Naruto beat Tsunade.?
i just watched Pein's attk on the leaf nd i saw Tsunade being ownd, but naruto barely won that fight with summoning..
(i also noticed she didn't summon her slug in the fight)
So if naruto barely can beat pain nd pain would ownd Tsunade.. Does tht mean SM Naruto > Tsunade..? :cool:
1) they never fight hand to hand

2)she summed it already to heal the villagers

3) and ya sage naruto would beat tsunade

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
hmm any descent jounin ninja on kakashi or guy level can beat tsunade, all she has going for her is her strength and cell regeneration, and if you cut off her head she cant regenerate that shit
I agree that SM Naruto would win but not just any decent jounin would beat her, and you make sound so easy to just straight up cut of her head.

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
222๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
15โš”๏ธ
Awards
Well you should take in to consideration that SM naruto was quite lucky to face pein when he did

Pein had just fought the inhabitants of a village used a huge amount of chakra in the various fights
Then used even more chakra and his own life force to use that giant shinra tensei that destroyed konoha

Then with no time to rest and recover SM naruto arrives and still loses anyway lol

eyesofthekyuubi44

Veteran
Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Everyone acts as though the summonings did even half of the work fighting Pain.

Gamabunta helped Naruto take out Animal Path. Other than that, they hardly did anything in the Pain battle.

Then Fukasaku gets owned, being a hindrance instead of a help.

Yes, Naruto can defeat Tsunade. His strength is strong enough to do some serious damage to her, just like her's is to him.

He can sense her attacks to an extent, and use frog Kata to take her out before using creation rebirth. Also, it is fairly likely that he can take some of her attacks head on due to his durability, but this isn't confirmed.

NLee

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
First of all, Kakashi cannot kill Tsunade. I don't believe what I'm hearing (reading).

Second, Yes, Naruto in Sage Mode could beat Tsunade but not easily.

You morons really need to reassess your evaluation of Tsunade. She is no scrub. Don't mistake the fact that not seeing her fight as the same as her not being able to fight.
-Rapid Cellular Regeneration: She can't die even from fatal woulds to vital organs
-Monstrous Strength: For all intents and purposes, one hit KO
-Keen knowledge of the anatomy: Think of a doctor with a scalpel...She knows where to hit you and how to cripple you outright.
-Mobility: As a medical ninja shes extensively trained to evade and avoid attacks at all costs.
-Summoning Technique
-Lightning Release
-and likely half a dozen more skills we haven't even seen.

There exist people in the Narutoverse who can put her in her place, but Jounins aren't one of them.

Last edited: