Can sasuke get the rinnegan through Naruto?

Flawž

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This chapter confirmed that the only reason madara awakened the rinnegan was because he himself was a reincarnation of indra and the person he took Dna from is a reincarnation of ashura. That being said, can sasuke awaken the rinnegan with Naruto's chakra or DNA?

It's definitly plausible, probably wont happen, but it's definitely interesting.

Flawž

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
he doesnt need rinnegan to solo madaras or narutoi

he doesnt like borrowed power
At least Spell Naruto right before claiming absurd things.

It appears so, the "new" requirement to awaken the Rinnegan is having both chakra's of the two sons. Interesting.
Indeed, i find it quite interesting. This explains why Obito did not awaken the rinnegan.

No. Gaining the Rinnegan would put Sasuke in Rikudo league, but he is Indra reincarnation not Rikudo
No where in the OP did i state he will get it.

jam240

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im not sure if sasuke recieve chakra from hashirama but he definately recieved hashrama cells from kabuto, i bet hel get it wen he awakes

FlemSmack

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you guys serious?

They are both getting it.

The Sage is giving both of them his powers right now, but Naruto is also getting the power of the Bijuus to go along with it.

Flawž

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I also find fascinating that it can happen vise versa as well. :eek:
Yes, this is a good find. So naruto can also get the rinnegan with Sasuke chakra! Who would of imagined. Lol

I don't know if having Hashirama's chakra still counts...
No, Hashirama's reincarnation chakra already passed through him and onto sasuke.

Conspirator.

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thoeretically, if sasuke stole/received naruto's dna, he could awaken the rinnegan based on what the sage said. People think it's just hashirama due to his wood style being related to the juubi. Mind you, if naruto was born with the water and earth chakra natures, he would probably be able to use the wood style himself, as he possesses immense lifeforce.(when he unlocked KCM, he made yamato's wood techniques grow...)

SIX PATHZ

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thoeretically, if sasuke stole/received naruto's dna, he could awaken the rinnegan based on what the sage said. People think it's just hashirama due to his wood style being related to the juubi. Mind you, if naruto was born with the water and earth chakra natures, he would probably be able to use the wood style himself, as he possesses immense lifeforce.(when he unlocked KCM, he made yamato's wood techniques grow...)
i dnt think this is abt dna anymore man.if dna is the thing hashi dna have to work still.coz dna is smthing nvr change right? if they got hasi dna when he was alive

and if that the way to unlock rinnegan then can someone explain me how naruto going to have it? im confused. dnt tell me caz bijuus lend there chakra to him.

Last edited:

WalksInShadows

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he doesnt need rinnegan to solo madaras or narutoi

he doesnt like borrowed power
could've fooled me, what with the way he readily accepted Oro's CS, Itachi's eyes, Hashirama's chakra, and now some of Hagoromo's powers.

More to the point, he hasn't soloed a thing lately that weren't plant men. As sure as the sky is naturally blue, he doesn't have what it takes to solo Madara. Shoot, a while ago Madara just got through with the 1 guy who was historically able to solo him. This chapter basically puts it in stone more or less that neither Naruto or Sasuke will be soloing Madara. Madara dealt with the both of them as easily as it is for one to put down a roach before he even became JJ for crying out loud. Come to think of it, Sasuke hasn't legitimately beaten anybody w/o assistance since his P1 fight against Naruto.

Last edited: