can sasuke combine susanoo clones the way naruto can form ashura avatar?

sixpaths15

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If sasuke were to make 2 shadow clones use ps could they combine with the original to form a 3 headed susanoo like naruto's ashura avatar? if he could would this version of himself be stronger than his vote 2 self with bijuu ps?

3MESSIAH

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol at people who say he doesnt have enough chakra

He can ****ing teleport to another dimension..you have any idea how much chakra that takes?

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke have been spamming Susano'o, PS and shit this whole war arc. And as an adult have been traveling Kaguya's dimensions with ease. And people are saying he don't have the chakra to make 2 kage bunshins use PS. Lol

Holy God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can imagine it's a lot more than one or two perfect susanoss worth of chakra
That's incorrect. Obito did it all the time and we all know that he doesn't have that level of chakra. The amount of chakra expensed depends on the technique and how far away the dimension is, which is why it took Obito more to travel to Kaguya's vast dimensions. Amenominaka, Kaguya's technique, is different than Kamui and Amenotejikara, requiring about the chakra of a full tailed beast in order to use. Amenotejikara however (as far as I know) has not been stated to be specifically chakra taxing, but merely drains Sasuke's ocular power.

I agree that Sasuke has the chakra to manifest two Perfect Susano'o at the same time, but Amenotejikara does not take that much chakra.

3MESSIAH

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's incorrect. Obito did it all the time and we all know that he doesn't have that level of chakra. The amount of chakra expensed depends on the technique and how far away the dimension is, which is why it took Obito more to travel to Kaguya's vast dimensions. Amenominaka, Kaguya's technique, is different than Kamui and Amenotejikara, requiring about the chakra of a full tailed beast in order to use. Amenotejikara however (as far as I know) has not been stated to be specifically chakra taxing, but merely drains Sasuke's ocular power.

I agree that Sasuke has the chakra to manifest two Perfect Susano'o at the same time, but Amenotejikara does not take that much chakra.
I meant amenominaka which sasuke can use now

Amenominaka requires a shit ton of chakra that a couple of susanos cant really match