Sasuke Uchiha Susanoo

Veteran
Kin
23💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What I am trying to ask is, did anyone ever notice him using Enton (IIRC Amaterasu) the same way they would use the Goukakyuu no Jutsu or Housenka no Jutsu? I think this can't be possible because it would requires him to literally "meld" Enton on his mouth or on the inside which will burn him unlike how Katon works, which is there is some space between the mouth and the fireball which doesn't make sense because it should still burn due to being too close to the mouth.

Reactions: cvbbn7

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No. Amataratsu is a dojutsu it originates from his eyes.
He said Enton, not Amaterasu.

OT: Can he use Blaze Release Release to do that? Probably. Bit pointless though, he may as well just shape them into fireballs straight from appearance, rather than waste time directing to his mouth and then back out again.

EVlL

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke destroyed his own arm with amaterasu so I think he would kill himself if he tried that. Would be epic tho
he resorted kagutsuchi to chidori, and clashed it with rasengan, not "destroyed his own arm with amaterasu". completely 2 different things.

he holds black flames with his hand tho.

You must be registered for see images

Netflix and Chill

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He said Enton, not Amaterasu.

OT: Can he use Blaze Release Release to do that? Probably. Bit pointless though, he may as well just shape them into fireballs straight from appearance, rather than waste time directing to his mouth and then back out again.
Enton is controlled Amataratsu.