Can samehada absorb gaara chakra from sand ?

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
even though I am a gaara fanboy I think it can similar to what it did to naruto

but there are a couple of things that confuses me about it

ok for one samehada absorbs chakra from something I get that

but it does from one thing at a time

now sand is millions of grains together so how would it absorb it in one swipe if it's mulitple specs or does it have to do multiple swips etc

also preta path which is way better at absorbtion was not able to absorb gaara sand or the chakra infused in it... so why did that not work and if preta cant do it why would samehada be able to..

another thing gaara was a junjurchi there for have bijuu like chakra (over time your chakra pool increases also in order to be a junjurchi you have to have high chakra and stamina and stamina reserves) so wouldn't samehada like gaara's chakra and there for turn against who ever was trying to hurt him (unless its killer bee because gaara and killer bee have same type of strong chakra tho bee has more because of gyuki)

there r more things but these r some of my assumptions it confuses me a little bit between what happened to killer bee and kisame and the preta path situation

so ur thoughts?

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yea madara did it with perta path

i thought he didnt
You must be registered for see images

see he did not absorb it or am I reading it wrong like basically if he doesnt stop absorbing lightning and water he will get numbed or what ever there for he gets sealed because he wont turn preta path off so he wont get his nerves shot

anonymityIx

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then why didn't he absorb it ? He could have absorbed the whole thing. Water/Lightning/Sand
They caught him off guard. The attack came out from the particle release attack. The water was infused with electricity so that made him unable to move his edo tensei nerves lol if that makes sense. The sand doubly impaired his movements. I think he would be able to pull the chakra from the sand and make it just sand. Samehada should also be able to take chakra from the portion of sand it cuts but not all of it. Gaara has controlled massive amounts of sand and i can't see the sword pulling the chakra from all of it.

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They caught him off guard. The attack came out from the particle release attack. The water was infused with electricity so that made him unable to move his edo tensei nerves lol if that makes sense. The sand doubly impaired his movements. I think he would be able to pull the chakra from the sand and make it just sand. Samehada should also be able to take chakra from the portion of sand it cuts but not all of it. Gaara has controlled massive amounts of sand and i can't see the sword pulling the chakra from all of it.

No his body was fine and he was already absorbing the electric water and they said if u dnt like the sand stop absorbing Ewater and do something about it but if he did stop absorbing Ewater then his body would've went numb

My question is why couldn't he just absorb all of it .-. ????? Can someone logically explain can gaara's sand be absorbed or not ?

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He absorbs the chakra controlling it, and the sand drops to the ground.
What about the impact that the sand creates while traveling example Gaara throws a sand tsunami at kisame he will not be able to absorb it because one it's so much

2 the impact of it will crush him ..

So... Hypothetically speaking if madara can absorb sand why didn't he ?