Can Sakura really kill Sasuke?

uzumaknaruto

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sakura's training with Tsunade has made her overall ninja stats total extremely high, beating those like shikamaru, shino and even some Jonin like Temari. They're however, still below those of the like of Sasuke and Naruto... sakura killing sasuke could be possible

roguenin

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Your question really made me laugh :D
As IF! She can only wish. Their skill levels are far too different. Plus, let's not forget that Sakura uses close combat (if what she does can be called 'combat' :/ ). She would drop dead on the ground before she can land a deadly punch at Sasuke :/

SasukesAngel

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
it's sad, but i think if she's going to attack him, he will kill Sakura. She hasn't any chance :(
But it's not sure if she wants to kill Sasuke. Kakashi thinks that but Sakura hasn't say anything about killing Sasuke. She says that she wants to find Sasuke but not to kill him!

Yondaime Minato

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sakura is actually closer to defeating Sasuke than a lot of people.....but then again that's not saying much as Sasuke is pretty talented....and his MS and Susanoo don't help her chances since she's mostly a physical attacker.

In short....Sakura would pretty much get obliterated if Sasuke decided to fight her all out, which I doubt he would. Trap her inside of a Genjutsu? Maybe. But I don't think he'd kill her.

roguenin

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yondaime Minato (not the real one :D ) just made me think about something.
We actually don't know exactly how good is Sakura in a battle; sure, she had her moment of glory in the battle with Sasori, but if it wasn't for Chiyo, Sakura would have been history by now, while in other group battles she is mostly idle and not even once did she fought a battle one on one :/, (this kinda says a lot about her skills though) and this type of battle is the one that sets with a high accuracy your level as a ninja (this is why I said that we don't know how good she actually is in a battle). If she 'won' a battle with her team, that doesn't make her a good/feared ninja, but if she wins a battle one on one, then she deserves respect.

Yondaime,you are comparing Sakura to who when stating that she is closer than most in defeating Sasuke?
To Konohamaru? o.0

The whole Team 7, with Yamato as their leader, wasn't a match against him, Orochimaru was brought down by Sasuke, Manda was easily controlled, Deidara is a goner, a jinchuuriki was captured, Itachi was defeated, Raikage couldn't kill him...
...so...in conclusion, in your opinion Sakura is more powerful than all of the mentioned ones? O__O Riiiight!

Universal Enlightenment

Immortal
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Yondaime Minato (not the real one :D ) just made me think about something.
We actually don't know exactly how good is Sakura in a battle; sure, she had her moment of glory in the battle with Sasori, but if it wasn't for Chiyo, Sakura would have been history by now, while in other group battles she is mostly idle and not even once did she fought a battle one on one :/, (this kinda says a lot about her skills though) and this type of battle is the one that sets with a high accuracy your level as a ninja (this is why I said that we don't know how good she actually is in a battle). If she 'won' a battle with her team, that doesn't make her a good/feared ninja, but if she wins a battle one on one, then she deserves respect.

Yondaime,you are comparing Sakura to who when stating that she is closer than most in defeating Sasuke?
To Konohamaru? o.0

The whole Team 7, with Yamato as their leader, wasn't a match against him, Orochimaru was brought down by Sasuke, Manda was easily controlled, Deidara is a goner, a jinchuuriki was captured, Itachi was defeated, Raikage couldn't kill him...
...so...in conclusion, in your opinion Sakura is more powerful than all of the mentioned ones? O__O Riiiight!
Itachi Wasnt Defeated By Sasuke

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Not in a million years... But the real question is, would there really be fight between them at all? I mean considering the broken bonds and all the emotion Sakura is filled with, I doudt she could do it; even if she happened to find sasuke layin on the ground defeated by some supurior enemy, maybe danzo perhaps? Anyways, that would be the ONLY senario in which Sakura would have a choice

roguenin

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
~Emperor Uzican~ said:
Itachi Wasnt Defeated By Sasuke
LOL...of course Sasuke didn't actually defeat Itachi, but he was defeated in the battle against Sasuke and no matter how you look at it Itachi died in the battle with Sasuke (O__O) Thus, Sasuke won, while Itachi lost. ('Thanks' to many things he won, but still this doesn't change the facts)
That's what I meant.

If Itachi really wanted he would've PWN-ed Sasuke badly...this I don't doubt.

The conclusion was that Sasuke faced many dangerous people and lived to tell the story(for whatever reasons), so it's no way that Sakura can be a match for him.
From every battle,won or lost, you gain experience. And Sasuke has the upper hand in this one also, not only from the number of battles, but from the high-experienced opponents he faced

Last edited:

cbchick

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
its not that she couldnt fight sasori alone. grandma chiyo actually wanted to fight alongside sakura. i think if it wasnt for chiyo, then sakura would've fought sasori on her own and i think she coulda been victorious either way. besides, even when she was fighting him with grandma chiyo, it isnt like all the moves and hits she got was all chiyo. sakura actually did some stuff on her won without anyone's help. shes pretty smart in battle as well.