Can Sakura really kill Sasuke?

cbchick

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think it really depends on Sasuke. i dont think he'd be able to kill her. he may end up fighting her but it wont go as far as actually killing her. remember he said he doesnt kill people for no reason and there's no reason for him to kill Sakura. you never kno, maybe her words will get to him somehow, they did back then before he left Konoha. if they didn't, then he wouldnt have said "Thank you" in a gentle way. i think he cares for her deep down, its just that his darkness takes over him and he cant control it.

Uzimaki2300

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you'd remember, she didn't 'stand still in amazement'. She remembered her promise to help and ran in to hit Sasuke, proceeding to have Yamato stand in the way.

Sasuke took out two--Sai and Naruto. And Kishimoto wouldn't make such a big deal about her 'skill in genjutsu' then have her fall to it first hand. She was the only one in the chuunin exams of her age to release the genjutsu to fall upon everyone, which was something only jounin could do, Sasuke admitted to her being better than even him in it, and Kakashi constantly repeats it as her highest skill--pre-time skip--. I think she'd do just fine against it and it wouldn't be her means of defeat.
Yes but the problem is she is a healer and has incredible strength but sasuke far surpasses sakura naruto is the only konoha ninja that could defeat sasuke.

MayuneSpirit

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes but the problem is she is a healer and has incredible strength but sasuke far surpasses sakura naruto is the only konoha ninja that could defeat sasuke.
Oh, I know that. I don't think--if she did muster the emotional ability to go against him--she would compare in strength. But I just can't see him killing her either, he doesn't kill people he has never met for no reason, so why kill his former teammate for no real reason.

He may fight her, but not seriously. Although I think if this battle does come, she'll finally be able to show her other abilities, such as the summoning, if she has it, which I think she would.

Suki1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Of course not.

Though Karin is still with Sasuke so maybe it will turn into a Karin vs Sakura thing ;D Then Sasuke will probably flee to fight someone else while they're fighting

DarkMarke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She has no chance.

I mean, look at Sasuke, he fought 3-4 kages (does the tsuchikage count, he just jumped in at the end and used one jutsu) with an incomplete Susano-O and lived. (the bone frame that we saw was just the first level, there's flesh and cloak levels beyond that.)

Last edited:

sandshark

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Um no.... That much is very obvious.
Besides a kage or Naruto (and Madara or Zetsu I guess) Sasuke is pretty much unmatched. Even with Kiba and Sai with her I doubt they could do anything.

harshit188

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
oh! yes she can kill him..........:D
if
sasuke doesn't have
1. susaano
2. amaterasu
3. mangakuo
4. sharingan
5. fire element
6. uchiha blood
7. any perfect jutsu

................simply if he is naruto (at episode 1)

yes then may be she can kill him:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Last edited: