Sharingan Itachi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She's not able of killing him and thats for sure but you never now what surprises will be since sasuke is weak after fighting the kages but I dont think that she will be able to kill him.

Akаsh

Supreme
Kin
10💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. She is a medical ninja, a medical ninja!!! how the f* will she fight against sasuke that killed 2 akatsuki members and 1 sannin?
2. She has no jutsus( besides herculean earth strike) which isnt?t going to work against sasuke.
3. She is still in love with sasuke so how will she manage to overcome that and kill him.
4.When they first met at shippuden, she would stand still doing nothing (what a great ninja)
5. She is slow and has no summons.
6. She simply can?t win
yes she has a lot of feelin' for him man so sasuke is the winner , besides sasuke has no feelin's on her dude !

Ecchidaime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe that she will try but that madara will kill her infront of Sasuke and Naruto !!!

And thats where theyll fight together against madara!!!

MayuneSpirit

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She may be on her way with intentions of doing so, but I don't think she could do it just based on her mental ability.

As they said, she loves him, killing him would be hard enough without even considering her skill level.

But if she does fight, I think it will be a chance to introduce the slug summoning if she has the ability--which she most likely does considering the forshadowing art Kishimoto has done of her with the slug--.

MayuneSpirit

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
4.When they first met at shippuden, she would stand still doing nothing (what a great ninja)
As you also stated, she is a medical ninja.

If you payed attention to the flashbacks of her training with Tsunade, she is SUPPOSED to stay on the sidelines and focus on avoiding being hurt in case she was needed as a medic.

If she barged in and fought, she would be a bad ninja.

Konoha's Yellow Flash

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As you also stated, she is a medical ninja.

If you payed attention to the flashbacks of her training with Tsunade, she is SUPPOSED to stay on the sidelines and focus on avoiding being hurt in case she was needed as a medic.

If she barged in and fought, she would be a bad ninja.
it wasn?t that she stood still so as not to get injured, she just was amazed of seeing sasuke and seriously, do you think she could have ofught in that fight?sasuke took out 3 or 4(dont remember well) with the chidori current.She might fall for the first genjutsu.

BillyArell

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it wasn?t that she stood still so as not to get injured, she just was amazed of seeing sasuke and seriously, do you think she could have ofught in that fight?sasuke took out 3 or 4(dont remember well) with the chidori current.She might fall for the first genjutsu.
I dont know if she would fall for the genjutsu that easily. When genin, Kakashi commented on how she had a nack for genjutsu. Not that she will be able to perform genjutsu on Sasuke, but that she will be able to defeat it. This aspect of her knowledge of genjutsu may be more developed now.

However in a pure ninjutsu battle, Sakura is toast. In taijutsu she may have a chance.

jasonjb

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She's not able of killing him and thats for sure but you never now what surprises will be since sasuke is weak after fighting the kages but I dont think that she will be able to kill him.
sasuke had his chakra replenished by zetsu and was healed by karin so hes back at full strength :sakura: has no chance of winning or even hurting him.

Amixed

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well...Technically, since Sasuke is currently passed out Sakura could kill him. She would just have to find a way into Madara's world, defeat Karin and then put a kunai to him. I really don't think that is going to happen though.

Amixed

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lee will not die, he isn't grown up yet ^^

Sakura was able to stay out of Itachi's genjutsu I think she stands a bit of chance when it comes to Sasuke's.

MayuneSpirit

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you'd remember, she didn't 'stand still in amazement'. She remembered her promise to help and ran in to hit Sasuke, proceeding to have Yamato stand in the way.

Sasuke took out two--Sai and Naruto. And Kishimoto wouldn't make such a big deal about her 'skill in genjutsu' then have her fall to it first hand. She was the only one in the chuunin exams of her age to release the genjutsu to fall upon everyone, which was something only jounin could do, Sasuke admitted to her being better than even him in it, and Kakashi constantly repeats it as her highest skill--pre-time skip--. I think she'd do just fine against it and it wouldn't be her means of defeat.