Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Let's say Salada dies with the ms and sakura implants the eyes into herself . Does it turn into ems. They are Directly related. Kakashi was able to awaken the ms, so technically it should work.

Not that sakura would ever do this

AlphaMaleLion

Veteran
Kin
191💸
Kumi
2,530💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No she couldnt, she isnt a Uchiha its obvious...
And Obito awoke the MS not Kakashi, they both shared the same sight of Rin dying and both the same feelings towards her death but its because of Obito that both eyes gained MS

Last edited:

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh femme, lol no. Sakura would need to have MS eyes, implant MS eyes in her eye sockets, and then there is the chance that they won't be compatible so EMS may not even happen then.

Sir Blades

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, I know I shouldnt be giving you wings to fly of to LALALand.

But if Salada dies with MS and Sakura transplants them to her herself, with the Byakugo she could use it to get rid of the side effects of using MS.

AlphaMaleLion

Veteran
Kin
191💸
Kumi
2,530💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi wasn't uchiha, he unlocked ms, to gain eternal light a direct relative most implant the eyes I to themselves,
Theoretically it should work
I edited my post

No she couldnt, she isnt a Uchiha its obvious...
And Obito awoke the MS not Kakashi, they both shared the same sight of Rin dying and both the same feelings towards her death but its because of Obito that both eyes gained MS

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How horrible u r to think such about a child ... Worse kind of fantsy sheeshOt She cant control such power
I said it's not like she would do it.
Okay how about orochimaru kills salada and rips her eyes out , because he heard that she possessed the most powerful genjutsu.
Sakura takes her daughter eyes and puts them inside of herself.
And that power is nothing for someone like sakura , hello byakugou

Status
Not open for further replies.