can rock lee fly??

killer mookai

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok the title is a little miss leading but aye who cares its 1am over and I just need this question asked ok bare with me im tired oh and hye nb hows it going its been awhile haha

anyways...

ok can rock lee air dash or air teleport (no space time ninjutsu) but like move reall fast in mid jump to evade things?

ok so me and my friends were talking about the chunin exams fight between rock lee and gaara I think he was clearly moving really fast and jumping off the rocks, ruble , and walls around him to beat the shit out of gaara like he did with that move

my firneds think that he was just primarily just air dashing or air teleporting

so I said this:

NO TAIJUSTU MASTER OR FIGHTER IN NARUTO CAN FLY OR AIR DASH BECAUSE IF THEY COULD THEY WOULD beat pretty much EVERYONE ONE OF THERE BIGGEST WEAKNESSES IS THAT THEY CANT DASH IN THE AIR RIGHT?

this isn't one piece where they have the sky walk right?

and if they did have this technique (by the way in most anime I have watched they usually let you know that they are using a sky walk variant or something similar like in bleach how they fly its a move!)

so like I said can lee or even might guy fly or dodge in the air a considerable distance equvialnt to a sky walk or something along the lines of jumping off air

and idk if you could already tell I don't think its possible or they just don't know it.

please I really want this off my mind let me know man let me know

oh yeah and no bullshit answers please and thank you!

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A lot of his Justus require "air dashing" the "lotus" technique for example...he doesn't rely on gravity to bring his victim hurdling to the ground, he pushes off air to race in a tornado like fashion towards the earth