Can Perfect Susano bisect a Moon like Toneri?

Uchicha Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I just refreshing some of you guys what Toneri did while fighting Naruto on the moon

Toneri was able to summon a sword that was strong and long enough to slice through the moon
You must be registered for see images

Look at the size of the moon

From the information i gather, Perfect susano have the ability to destroy all matter with one slash
Madara Perfect Susano sword slash did not directly hit these mountains ,look at the impact

Sasuke susano was able to show us clearly the destructive power of a PS slash on CT boulders.Please take note of Sasuke PS size and sword compare to boulder diameter.Sasuke Perfect susano (ps) sword did not grew in size to destroy these boulders,but the force/impact was enough to rip the entire boulder into pieces

My conclusion is that Perfect Susano would be able to destroy the moon because the PS slash along with it shockwaves and forces will do more damage on the moon structure like toneri.Please share your Opinions.

PLEASE NOTE
THIS IS NOT NARUTO BASHING/COMPARISON /VS THREAD,I WILL LIKE FAIR VIEWS.IN ADDITION I REFER TO BOTH MADARA AND SASUKE,NOT SASUKE ONLY,SO DONT BASH SASUKE OR U GET REPORTED!

Reactions: Jiren

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it could definitely do some nasty damage but Toneri displayed a small planet-busting feat whilst the height of Naruto scale before that point is strictly Mountain-buster. These are established terms and the difference in size is simply too much.

Well-written thread but Toneri's Golden Wheel Reincarnation Explosion is a TSB tech that simply operates differently.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well they stated that Madara's PS sword is comparable to a TBB so if kurama manages to blow up an entire moon, then PS should be able to cut it as well.

Toneri's is on another level. so6p level. or whatever is Hamura's equivalent is. which is im guessing that kishi would make it on par with the rinnegan.

unless were talking about sasuke's PS, then a normal PS like Madara's it wouldnt be able to cut the moon in half.

Sasuke's different especially when he uses the (gedo statue?) form. because you know, rinnegan

Last edited:

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do not see how PS shockwave cutting through boulders/CT equates to PS shockwave cutting through the moon as well. That would also imply that the shockwave is comparable to tonari's attack. Also if the shockwave was so strong, shouldn't it went further since nothing would be resisting its force?

Edogawa

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He didn't cut the moon in half; he cut the surface.

To answer your question: no. Toneri could cut it because he extended it so far in range that it covered the moon's surface, and PS cannot extend its sword to that range.

Mad Titan Thanos

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry but no because if you think about it Madara and Sasuke PS sword/shockwave would do far greater damage to mountains/CT than those shown in manga. Sasuke can only destroy 1 CT and his shockwave couldn´t reach another. Same goes for Madara and mountains.

It has strength but it doesn´t have that huge AOE.