joodaa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe if he learns more jutsu, but i dont think theres much more for the byakugan to do other than what weve already seen

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Maybe if he learns more jutsu, but i dont think theres much more for the byakugan to do other than what weve already seen
lol what have you seen?!?!?!?! you have have seen him in like 2 fights in the first part and we haven't seen him in a fight in part 3or he hasn't gone all out in the shippuden....lol we don't know anything about neji and i think he can since he learned 64 palms thing and the rotation by himself

Reactions: Howard

24 12 11 to troll

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
neji has learnt EVERY taijutsu technique the byakugan offers , and he has some byakugan ninjutsu , if theres a strong byakugan genjutsu ,then i believe he will , but if there isnt he has no chance , but i am not sure tbh

joodaa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol what have you seen?!?!?!?! you have have seen him in like 2 fights in the first part and we haven't seen him in a fight in part 3or he hasn't gone all out in the shippuden....lol we don't know anything about neji and i think he can since he learned 64 palms thing and the rotation by himself
Yeh well from what I have seen, he wont surpass them and i don't believe he has anything we havn't seen that could suprass them..

Alphonse Elric

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel the answer is no, Gai is pure tai except for his summoning jutsu, kakashi is med - short range fighter, and neji is a gentle fist tai user. All have their different uses and I feel Gai can beat a hyuuga any day of the week, while kakashi it's an iffy.
When the eight gates are released it's a overflow of chakra so neji can't close gai's chakra points for long before the burst of chakra goes throw, also to mention gai is the best tai fighter ever and can only be surpassed by lee in the future.
Kakashi however is in a totally different category in fighting style, he is more then just a tai user but also a distant, tai, and support user. But if it was Tai alone against neji, kakashi would lose to him even with his sharingan.
Other then tai neji can't surpass everybody in terms of power, mostly due to the restrictions of the hyuuga clan only seeming to have gentle fist techniques. :\

24 12 11 to troll

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel the answer is no, Gai is pure tai except for his summoning jutsu, kakashi is med - short range fighter, and neji is a gentle fist tai user. All have their different uses and I feel Gai can beat a hyuuga any day of the week, while kakashi it's an iffy.
When the eight gates are released it's a overflow of chakra so neji can't close gai's chakra points for long before the burst of chakra goes throw, also to mention gai is the best tai fighter ever and can only be surpassed by lee in the future.
Kakashi however is in a totally different category in fighting style, he is more then just a tai user but also a distant, tai, and support user. But if it was Tai alone against neji, kakashi would lose to him even with his sharingan.
Other then tai neji can't surpass everybody in terms of power, mostly due to the restrictions of the hyuuga clan only seeming to have gentle fist techniques. :\
rotation? his chakra defence? that air palm thingy he can do? he has long range too , and hes faster than kakashi , and kakashis chakra draws out fast , on the other hand sharingan>byakugan

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
rotation? his chakra defence? that air palm thingy he can do? he has long range too , and hes faster than kakashi , and kakashis chakra draws out fast , on the other hand sharingan>byakugan
lol normal 3 tomeo(spelling) sharingan < byakugan.....kakashi said it during chunin exam when it was neji vs hinata....and keep in mind that he doesn't have the uchiha blood

Reactions: Nefertari Vivi

Alphonse Elric

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's why I said kakashi was an iffy, it could go either way with him, neji is still a young kid.