LuckyMan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Data book listed the elements one should be capable of based off experience, which is why most of the older people have all or almost all because they're really experienced shinobi. Naruto only has them from RSM.

Draw

Veteran
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Data book listed the elements one should be capable of based off experience, which is why most of the older people have all or almost all because they're really experienced shinobi. Naruto only has them from RSM.
As Kakashi had 4 in the anime, and 3 in the manga. But I disagree, there is no tailed beast with an affinity nature of lightning. And then RSM does not translate as all elemental use. Maybe he has the capability, but it's not like he knows how to utilize the Lightning nature

Reactions: The Demon Hawk

LuckyMan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Kakashi had 4 in the anime, and 3 in the manga. But I disagree, there is no tailed beast with an affinity nature of lightning. And then RSM does not translate as all elemental use. Maybe he has the capability, but it's not like he knows how to utilize the Lightning nature
I never said he can use Raiton, he should be capable of using it if he wants to learn it however and it doesn't matter if there's a tailed beast that lacks Raiton nature. Hiruzen said the Truth Seeking Balls were a combination of all natures therefore we know Raiton makes up a part of it. Also, Naruto most likely inherited Futon and Raiton from his dad (who had both) so there's no need for a tailed beast to have it form him to be able to utilize it.

Pukkake Pokayo

<div class="bbWrapper">&quot;Universal understanding of chakra&quot;</div>