Can Naruto prove to the world that he can fight without Kurama?

SIR UZMAKIMADARA

Elite
Kin
32💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
SM naruto already defeated A rinnegan user.

Don't say that Deva path defeated naruto that time or deva path had reached it limits that time.

Don't forget that SM naruto also had his limits at that time.He wasn't able to enter in SM without his clones and he wasn't able to stay in SM as long as he is now able to stay in SM just because naruto left the myouzokubon(hope i spelled it right =D) in the middle of his SM training.

Don't forget that SM naruto that time didn't know Odama rasengan and Odama Rasengan barrage which stunned the kyuubi for a couple of minutes.

Don't forget that SM naruto that time didn't know how to use ODAMA FRS which took down 2 Wood Dragons of Hashirama simultaneously.
You must be registered for see images

Also don't forget that 1 wood dragon of hashirama was able to cover whole full kyuubi body So Do the math what Odama FRS is capable of.

Simple FRS covers the area which small TBB can be able to cover.

Odama FRS covers 200 times more area than normal FRS.

Even fodders who were far away from Odama FRS's range could be able to clearly saw the Big orb of Odama FRS.

I'm not saying that SM naruto > Rinnegan sasuke but I'm trying to say that War ARC SM naruto is in his own league U_U

His reflexes even surpasses the speed of 3rd Raikage.

SM naruto is at high kage level U_U

Don't forget SM naruto have sheer power to lift kyuubi and big rhino just by using his hands.

BTW naruto still have bijuus chakra =D =D

Last edited:

Trúth

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Scenario 1:

Naruto goes full on BM chakra to combat Sasuke's PS or the more likely option he using that Bijuu Avatar. Sasuke turns him into a core for Chibaku tensei and Naruto suffers the same fate as the beasts. The most likely scenario is considering his huge mass is that he wouldn't be able to move with all the gravity weighing down on him and he suffocates to death after being covered by Rocks. But even if he can move and tries breaking out he IS the core and cannot escape himself. Eventually he will be covered completely or Sasuke will just use the opportunity to blitz him.

Scenario 2:

Sasuke does

And proceeds to take Naruto out while the bijuu are trapped.

#NarutoFans #BeGlad #ForPlotProtection ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:

Sir Cool Blizzard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SM naruto already defeated A rinnegan user.

Don't say that Deva path defeated naruto that time or deva path had reached it limits that time.

Don't forget that SM naruto also had his limits at that time.He wasn't able to enter in SM without his clones and he wasn't able to stay in SM as long as he is now able to stay in SM just because naruto left the myouzokubon(hope i spelled it right =D) in the middle of his SM training.

Don't forget that SM naruto that time didn't know Odama rasengan and Odama Rasengan barrage which stunned the kyuubi for a couple of minutes.

Don't forget that SM naruto that time didn't know how to use ODAMA FRS which took down 2 Wood Dragons of Hashirama simultaneously.

Also don't forget that 1 wood dragon of hashirama was able to cover whole full kyuubi body So Do the math what Odama FRS is capable of.

Simple FRS covers the area which small TBB can be able to cover.

Odama FRS covers 200% more area than normal FRS.

Even fodders who were far away from Odama FRS's range can clearly see the Big orb of Odama FRS.

I'm not saying that SM naruto > Rinnegan sasuke but I'm trying to say that War ARC SM naruto is in his own league U_U

His reflexes even surpasses the speed of 3rd Raikage.

SM naruto is at high kage level U_U

Don't forget SM naruto have sheer power to lift kyuubi and big rhino just by using his hands.

BTW naruto still have bijuus chakra =D =D
^^^^This. SM NAruto is stronger than MS Sasuke. Believeittebayo !! xd

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Scenario 1:

Naruto goes full on BM chakra to combat Sasuke's PS or the more likely option he using that Bijuu Avatar. Sasuke turns him into a core for Chibaku tensei and Naruto suffers the same fate as the beasts. The most likely scenario is considering his huge mass is that he wouldn't be able to move with all the gravity weighing down on him and he suffocates to death after being covered by Rocks. But even if he can move and tries breaking out he IS the core and cannot escape himself. Eventually he will be covered completely or Sasuke will just use the opportunity to blitz him.

Scenario 2:

Sasuke does

And proceeds to take Naruto out while the bijuu are trapped.

#NarutoFans #BeGlad #ForPlotProtection ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That's the worst senario. My opinion though

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ummm did u not read he still has all the tailed beast inside him and especially kurama other half inside him..... I'll just pretend that you didn't read ok.... reading is fundamental

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito saved Naruto by giving him the other half of Kurama. I'm still right; if Kurama is taken away (and not given back) then Nardo dies.

gg
You said he would die. He obviously didn't die, therefore you're wrong.... accept it. Now you want to embellish more to attempt to change your blunder lel.

Sharingan King

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You said he would die. He obviously didn't die, therefore you're wrong.... accept it. Now you want to embellish more to attempt to change your blunder lel.
Stop being silly.

If Sasuke's EMS is removed and then given back he isn't blind.

If Kurama is removed from Naruto and then given back he lives.

I obviously meant if Kurama is extracted and not given back, then Naruto dies.

So again;

Remove EMS from Sasuke [without giving him new eyes] and he is blind.

Remove Kurama from Naruto [without giving him back Kurama] and he dies.

gg post.

Now, stop wasting my time.

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stop being silly.

If Sasuke's EMS is removed and then given back he isn't blind.

If Kurama is removed from Naruto and then given back he lives.

I obviously meant if Kurama is extracted and not given back, then Naruto dies.

So again;

Remove EMS from Sasuke [without giving him new eyes] and he is blind.

Remove Kurama from Naruto [without giving him back Kurama] and he dies.

gg post.

Now, stop wasting my time.
Lel your wasting my time and still want to change what you said Lol.

Entou

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto will be perfectly fine, he's the main character. Hagoromo wouldn't have pointed out that he has a remnant of all Tailed Beasts within him if it didn't lead up to something. Naruto is going to get that Ashura Bijuu mode thing we saw in the flashback.