Can Minato actually enter the Kamui dimension?

Meee

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ive seen people saying he could teleport there with the marking that was on Obito's back or the Kunai that was given to Kakashi, But Tobi was a Genius who knew shit about every tech and he was confident Minato would have been dealt with the moment he was warped, Minato being able to enter or leave the Kamui dimension kinda makes Tobi retarded lol

I Am Pein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no no no no no, where the hell did u read minato could enter or leave the kamui deme at will? noted that he could warp out to maby another on of his seals but apperently not since thats what tobi was trying to do. also minato didnt have knowledge on every tech.

P.S. no no no no

Meee

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no no no no no, where the hell did u read minato could enter or leave the kamui deme at will? noted that he could warp out to maby another on of his seals but apperently not since thats what tobi was trying to do. also minato didnt have knowledge on every tech.

P.S. no no no no
I meant if his markings/seals where there, like Obito had a marking on him and Kakashi had one of his kunai, I wanted to know if FTG allowed him to travel between dimensions and join their battle.

I Am Pein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I meant if his markings/seals where there, like Obito had a marking on him and Kakashi had one of his kunai, I wanted to know if FTG allowed him to travel between dimensions and join their battle.
i would say no, for the pure reason of that tobi would have had no reason to tele him there in the first place. but i could be wrong, maby tobi wanted to tele him straight into lava or something

AngelicYami

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i would say no, for the pure reason of that tobi would have had no reason to tele him there in the first place. but i could be wrong, maby tobi wanted to tele him straight into lava or something
He can enter two ways:
Via Obito (Unlikely)
You must be registered for see images

Or Via Kakashi's FTG Kunai:
(Highly - Possible, Since he should have it still)

Meee

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He can enter two ways:
Via Obito (Unlikely)

Or Via Kakashi's FTG Kunai:
(Highly - Possible, Since he should have it still)
I understand that, I was just wondering if his FTG worked between dimension's, Because i really don't see him being able to do it since Tobi thought the moment he warped Minato he would've won

AngelicYami

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I understand that, I was just wondering if his FTG worked between dimension's, Because i really don't see him being able to do it since Tobi thought the moment he warped Minato he would've won
If Minato didn't have that FTG Kunai in the field, he would've been absorbed however say even if he got absorbed, if there is a Kunai in the real world he should be able to go there, due to the FTG Ability so take it with a 50/50 ideal xD

Last edited:

Filo

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think the only way would be if kakashi has the kunai minato gave him. Kishi always has a reason for showing things in the manga and now we know the only reason there was kakashi gaiden was to introduce obito so that present from minato may turn out to be important

Mejkl3

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well that dimension is Obitos own dimension. Only the 2 MS from Obito can enter and leave the dimension. And btw after Minato teleports to 1 marking it vanishes.

VolatileSoul

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think so. It wouldn't make much sense if he could, considering the fact that he had markings in the real world but both he and Obito behaved as if he would be defeated if sucked in. That seems to indicate he would be unable to warp back if he was sucked it. They are separate dimensions linked only by Kamui, so whether or not he has a marking there I don't think he would be able to. Of course, this is just me speculating and there is no definite answer until Kishi gives us one.

Reactions: Meee