Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Forget to say your a spy of Sasukebase and what you aid is not even true

2 eye JJ Madara is not yet surpassed either by Bijju PS Sasuke or Current Naruto
lol no why would i be spy ?? Did you see Sasuke's Indra arrow it can hit a country . Also his Rinnegan power surpasses his predeccsor .

The proof of the valley of the ends states Naruto and Sasuke already surpassed any transmigrant . it is ridiculous for me to add Juubi Jin Madara is weaker than Sasuke .

May be Sasuke can Surpasses one eyed Rinnegan Madara.

Last edited:
Kin
11💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol no why would i be spy ?? Did you see Sasuke's Indra arrow it can hit a country . Also his Rinnegan power surpasses his predeccsor .

The proof of the valley of the ends states Naruto and Sasuke already surpassed any transmigrant . it is ridiculous for me to add Juubi Jin Madara is weaker than Sasuke .

May be Sasuke can Surpasses one eyed Rinnegan Madara.
You are insanely wrong man.
An Incomplete Third Form Ten Tails' Bijuu Dama reached the Battle Field when Minato sent it to the OCEAN man.
The Juubi Dama did it alone not like Indra's Arrow who clashed with the Double Rasen Shuriken.
Then Madara absorbed a Complete Ten Tails this time and became its Jinchuriki (The Bijuu gets way stronger in a Jinchuriki's body)
Not only that. But he absorbed the God Tree which gave the Nature Energy that it absorbed from the Planet.
So. His Juubi Dama would be LEAGUES above Third Form Incomplete Ten Tails' Bijuu Dama which is stronger than Indra's Arrow.
And by the way, Madara can spam these Juubi Damas casually unlike Sasuke whose attack takes a lot of his energy and weakens him in the process.
Also, Sasuke didn't even absorb all of the Bijuus' Chakra as he wanted to absorb more chakra and Kurama and the other Bijuus were conscious after they got freed (Anyone who gets all of his chakra drained goes into a coma)