The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now, we all know that implanting a Doujutsu gives you access to that eye's abilities.
You must be registered for see images

And we also know that implanting Hashirama's DNA gives those with the power to control it the ability to use Mokuton.

We even know that implanting DNA gives the user access to unique bodily abilities that DNA possesses, such as body liquefication, advanced healing, and even the ability to passively absorb Senjutsu chakra.

But what about the DNA of other shinobi? Would transplanting some Yuki Clan DNA give you access to Haku's Ice Kekkei Genkai? Would transfusing some Kaguya Clan DNA give you access to Kimimaro's bone manipulation? How about Magnet Release? Explosion Release? Boil Release?

Is it as simple as inserting one's DNA into yourself to gain a Kekkei Genkai ability, or does this process only work with those Kekkei Genkai that are exceptionally powerful, such as Doujutsu and Mokuton, all of which stem specifically from Kaguya and the Juubi?

What are your thoughts?

Last edited:

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, Madara was a special case because he had Indra's chakra and even then it took his whole life time for Hashi's chakra to manifest in his body. You would need someone like Orochimaru to be able to perform a successful trnsplant

However, I believe Hagoromo can do it without a physical transplant because shinobi were able to use ninjutsu after he gave them his chakra. You see people like Mei using Lava release which happens to be a bijuu's KKG and the bijuu were part of the Sage's power.

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It would probably depend on the person because Obito was only capable of transferring one of Madara's rinnegan eyes. So sure its possible
Well yeah, because the Rinnegan was immensely powerful. But I would assume the average Yuki or Terumi family/clan member's chakra and DNA would be average at best. So I'm wondering if even the lowest form of KKG DNA would be transferable with a simple transfusion.

Kabuto pretty much confirmed this when he was using sound four & kimimaro's jutsu/kkg.
This is embarrassing. I actually forgot he also took the Sound 4(5)'s abilities as well, not just Taka/Hebi's.

I guess that answers that. You'd think more people would do it.

Sasori

Legendary
Kin
1,327💸
Kumi
4,657💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well yeah, because the Rinnegan was immensely powerful. But I would assume the average Yuki or Terumi family/clan member's chakra and DNA would be average at best. So I'm wondering if even the lowest form of KKG DNA would be transferable with a simple transfusion.
Kabuto was able to pull off such feats so it should be possible.

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This is embarrassing. I actually forgot he also took the Sound 4(5)'s abilities as well, not just Taka/Hebi's.

I guess that answers that. You'd think more people would do it.
It probably takes delicate but precise experimentation though. I mean, i dont think kabuto just simply injected their dna into himself and gained their abilities. There's a name for that jutsu that allows him to use their kkg. I forgot the name for it, however...

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It probably takes delicate but precise experimentation though. I mean, i dont think kabuto just simply injected their dna into himself and gained their abilities. There's a name for that jutsu that allows him to use their kkg. I forgot the name for it, however...
It was Sakon/Ukon's KKG, which itself stemmed from this injection.

From what we saw, all he did was inject some blood.

Last edited:

oxtopus

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes,but if only everyone in the clan generally have access to the kkg like the uchiha. If you implant senju dna into your body,you ain't getting mokuton.There is a slim chance you'll get haku kkg if you implant yuki clan dna since as i remember people with kkg weren't that much it's even 50% slimmer with the kaguya clan. If you want those abilities you're gonna have to get the dna of a user of the kkg and there are always side effects and it's probable it won't work as seen with hashi dna.

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes,but if only everyone in the clan generally have access to the kkg like the uchiha. If you implant senju dna into your body,you ain't getting mokuton.There is a slim chance you'll get haku kkg if you implant yuki clan dna since as i remember people with kkg weren't that much it's even 50% slimmer with the kaguya clan. If you want those abilities you're gonna have to get the dna of a user of the kkg and there are always side effects and it's probable it won't work as seen with hashi dna.
I'm glad you took my advice, and actually learned what a Kekkei Genkai was.