LogicnoJutsu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We all know How Killuas Godspeed works. Basically the instant he thinks of what he wants to do it happens instantly, his reflexes are his speed. He almost appears to teleport. Hes basically the perfected but limited Raikage.

Minatos Speed is instant and also relies on his reflexes to use FTG. But its limited to he can only go to marked places.

I wanna say Minato still wins. But Killua can appear by the marked Kunai just as fast. Depending on the distance

What do you guys think?

Gerkak

Legendary
Kin
67💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Killua is faster than minato. FTG is teleportation the distance between point A and point B is not covered. Therefore it can't be counted as speed.

LogicnoJutsu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Killua is faster than minato. FTG is teleportation the distance between point A and point B is not covered. Therefore it can't be counted as speed.
Yeah i know but what im asking is since Killuas Speed is near instantaneous could he catch Minato? Who is instantaneous

jtolliver87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Without KCM i would say yes killua is faster but not fast enough that Minato wouldnt be able to use FTG because i think Minato's reaction time is just that great