wael reda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
regardless of instant teleportation,can the object who is getting warped by kamui ,evade it?
I mean, in short range kamui case, how can anyone run away while being attracted by great force to obito’s eyes?
also in long range kamui case, how can anyone get out from kamui barrier while the centre of the barrier attracts/sucks him at a great force?

people keep saying that people with super speed can evade kamui ignoring that there is great force attracts them to the eye/barrier centre

how can someone move at these circumstances?
what do you think?

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well in my opinion short range kamui is unavoidable (except for instant teleportation) but the long range one can be avoided by nearly anyone cause it take more time than the short range one.

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
both can be evaded but only if one can generate more speed overcoming Kamui sucking power then also need to move very fast out of the way to be not sucked again.

This incredible feat may be only met by few characters.

wael reda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well in my opinion short range kamui is unavoidable (except for instant teleportation) but the long range one can be avoided by nearly anyone cause it take more time than the short range one.
the speed of kamui isn't my point, I just wonder how can someone getting away while there is great force attracts them towards obito’s eye/the barrier’s centre?

it is like saying naruto can move freely in kaguya’s gravity dimension ignoring the great force that attracts him towards the ground

long range kamui warping has speed feats better than short range kamui but that isn't my point

Last edited:

Gerkak

Legendary
Kin
67💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Without teleporting one can't escape a perfected kamui barrier without at least losing a part of their body. The only way to evade kamui is to not get within range

wael reda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
both can be evaded but only if one can generate more speed overcoming Kamui sucking power then also need to move very fast out of the way to be not sucked again.

This incredible feat may be only met by few characters.
even if that was possible, that should decrease thier speed to a far extent even someone like naruto couldn't overcome the gravity of kaguya’s gravity dimension,

wael reda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Regardless" doesn't mean what you think it means.
regardless means I amnot talking about it and I am e xcluding instant teleportation

for example ,in the scan you added, can minato get away by his footspeed as if there wasnt great force attracts him to obito’s eye?

-immortal-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Right eye with Hiraishin.

Left eye with nothing.
I'm sorry to tell but the left eye (Kakashi's eye should we call it U_U ) has been avoded serveral times Minator U_U

We've seen the Gedo Mazò Blitz The Long ranged Kamui already. (Madara summoned it)
You must be registered for see images

We also saw you can avoid This Kamui Tech. By attacking the User ( Long Range only. )

• Kakashi uses Kamui on obito

• Rasengan hits Kakashi while he tried to use Kamui

• Obito is still there
Long range attacks are the Counter to kakashi's kamui.

Amaterasu
Fùton RasenShuriken
etc.. U_U

you can also simply Blitz speed it with the speed like

FTG
RInne blitz
naruto speed

Minator93

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sorry to tell but the left eye (Kakashi's eye should we call it U_U ) has been avoded serveral times Minator U_U

We've seen the Gedo Mazò Blitz The Long ranged Kamui already. (Madara summoned it)

We also saw you can avoid This Kamui Tech. By attacking the User ( Long Range only. )

• Kakashi uses Kamui on obito

• Rasengan hits Kakashi while he tried to use Kamui

• Obito is still there
Long range attacks are the Counter to kakashi's kamui.

Amaterasu
Fùton RasenShuriken
etc.. U_U

you can also simply Blitz speed it with the speed like

FTG
RInne blitz
naruto speed
You're gonna get owned on everything here Lol

After reading the newest chapter many people have started to think and make false thread on that assumption that Kamui was countered!

Well it's all wrong because There's but only one escape route is possible that we've known since U_U

Madara . We all know that Summoning Jutsu is a type of Jikukan Ninjutsu,

Let me explain:

Here we saw Madara summoning the Gedo Mazo

Once summoned the Mazo was supoosed to go from Obito to Madara, So the Mazo was [after getting out of Obito's Body] was going to Madara in an instant as its a Jikukan Ninjutsu.

Minato [greatest reactions/timings] asked Kakashi this because the window of opportunity was very small, the Mazo was gonna be teleported to Madara the next instant, Kakashi was somehow able to rip off Gedo Mazo's arm before it got teleported. Minato asked Kakashi "did it work?" the reason he asked is because both Kamui and Summoning Jutsu are instant, so there was no way to tell if it worked or not. Only Kakashi could know [the user of Kamui, and he said no didn't completely work!]

And hence got praised by non other than Uchiha Madara. In actuality this feat makes Kakashi's Kamui more dangerous!

For those who couldn't understand the thread:

Imagine Tobirama/Minato about to use Hiraishin no Jutsu to escape Kakashi's Kamui, this could be the result, a ripped off limb or head. Meaning even the Jikukan Ninjutsu can't completely save the user against Kakashi's Kamui!!

Kakashi's Kamui An Unmatched Jutsu, and Kishimoto maintains that hype U_U
Kakashi's Kamui was "negated" by Obito's Kamui as in only the Kamui can cancel the Kamui which is a common knowledge at this point since we already know that

And the last about Minato's Senpou Rasengan

Enjoy your ownage PTTE :coffee: