Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We see that Kakuzu needs to use hand seals for casting his special techniques through his masks.

This creates a problem in that while he can use multiple masks and cast elemental energy shots, having only one pair of hands means he can only use one technique at a time.

Could he bypass this issue by maming clones to do hand seals for him? What about using the tendrils of the mask bodies as false-hands?

Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We see that Kakuzu needs to use hand seals for casting his special techniques through his masks.

This creates a problem in that while he can use multiple masks and cast elemental energy shots, having only one pair of hands means he can only use one technique at a time.

Could he bypass this issue by maming clones to do hand seals for him? What about using the tendrils of the mask bodies as false-hands?
I don’t think handseals apply to something that is technically inanimate. So even if the threads could make seals, I don’t think they could mold chakra. They only store the necessary chakra in which Kakuzu himself fuels AKA Kakuzu molding it all with the masks being a medium, not a catalyst.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don’t think handseals apply to something that is technically inanimate. So even if the threads could make seals, I don’t think they could mold chakra. They only store the necessary chakra in which Kakuzu himself fuels AKA Kakuzu molding it all with the masks being a medium, not a catalyst.
Logical, but why would hand seals work in the first place if everything was purely physics and biology?

They are able to have some sort of effect even before composite energy is composed, so there is something about them. Wjat it is, I confess to lacking understanding.

Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Logical, but why would hand seals work in the first place if everything was purely physics and biology?

They are able to have some sort of effect even before composite energy is composed, so there is something about them. Wjat it is, I confess to lacking understanding.
Well in the NV of course a lot of things aren’t pure physics and biology. People can float, stand on whatever, heal themselves, turn into trees, substitute themselves WITH a tree, I think it’s everything but that.

I understand. And even then, I would still go with no because they, themselves, also lack the yin/ying aspect of life to be able to even mold chakra nor do they have any chakra to mold. If the threads were biologically fueled/controlled by Kakuzu, maybe?.. idk I’m trying to think of a way this would work and it is hard.

• Love
Reactions: minamoto

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well in the NV of course a lot of things aren’t pure physics and biology. People can float, stand on whatever, heal themselves, turn into trees, substitute themselves WITH a tree, I think it’s everything but that.

I understand. And even then, I would still go with no because they, themselves, also lack the yin/ying aspect of life to be able to even mold chakra nor do they have any chakra to mold. If the threads were biologically fueled/controlled by Kakuzu, maybe?.. idk I’m trying to think of a way this would work and it is hard.
Maybe psychology has something to do with it, in terms of unlocking the potential, similar to how those who try to trigger memories they associate with past lives like to pose in specific ways.

That is, for how hand seals work. It could be something else entirely of course.

Remember that the masks have proper hearts, so they technically are alive.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe psychology has something to do with it, in terms of unlocking the potential, similar to how those who try to trigger memories they associate with past lives like to pose in specific ways.

That is, for how hand seals work. It could be something else entirely of course.

Remember that the masks have proper hearts, so they technically are alive.
u not even say hi to teh homiez...shame on u..