Can Kakashi still become a top 10 shinobi?

Do you think kakashi has reached his potential?

• Total voters

Derek1st

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not expecting to get a hottest thread so i won't even bother jazzing this up with cool effects etc.
Kakashi is undoubtedly one of the most skilled shinobi's in naruto and perhaps the most skilled in Konaha. This doesn't mean i'm calling him the strongest, but certainly one of the most skilled. A good analogy is Neji vs Lee. Both are fantastic at taijutsu, but where lee has more power, Neji has much more skill. From a technical point of view, neji is extremely gifted, perhaps the most skilled in all of the hyuga family, but lee is a powerhouse when he uses his gates. Take this and compare it to kakashi vs naruto. Naruto is a powerhouse too, with his huge chakra reserves and the kyuubi, he can launch large-scale attacks. Kakashi has much smaller chakra reserves, but he is very skilled. He is a brilliant tactician, a wise strategist, and has mastered several element transformations and can manipulate his chakra's shape as demonstrated by his rasengan and his lightning wolf technique (which gives plausibility to him being able to learn kirin). Naruto on the other hand, while certainly skilled, isn't even on the same league as kakashi. I believe everyone can agree that the only thing keeping kakashi out of the top ten is his pitiful chakra reserves. When i say kakashi, i am not including his sharingan or his MS. For anyone that doubts that kakashi has the ability to enter the top ten at some point, let me ask you this: who was kakashi's father? Kakahi's father was sakumo hatake. According to minato, even the sannin paled in comparison to sakumo. The white fang didn't even have the sharingan, so what makes him so powerful. Assuming his chakra reserves is anything like kakashi's, he should be so strong. I think there is a secret to sakumo's strength, and it is very possible that when kakashi met with his father in the after-life, he could have learned this secret and can use it one day. I know this is a very long and rant-like post, but i think people don't realize that kakashi has yet to reach his potential. There HAS to be some way that he can increase his chakra reserves, otherwise his father wouldn't have been able to obtain the level of hype that he did. Minato didn't seem like the type to exaggerate.

kooko

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think kakashi has chance to improve his abillity and become more stronger but
i am afraid that manga will end soon , i hope not :p ..

TheHokage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all space out your sentences, that was annoying to read, but yeah I think he could be top 10 however the only thing stopping him from being top 10 is his amount of chakra and the fact his body was not built for the Sharingan he has.

Arian

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
maybe he should download some patch or update in order to make the sharingan more compatible to his body :p naaa just joking.. kakashi is in fact very skilled. i wonder how he would have developped without the sharingan..maybe better...maybe worse who knows U_U