Can Kaguya use Itachi's Tsukuyomi?

CutDeep

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What do you guys think; can we give her this feat? She can use Infinite Tsukuyomi, but what about the below Tsukuyomi? It would been an easy way to dispose of Naruto/Sasuke.

You must be registered for see images

(Of course plot would have restricted her from using it)

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the logic of some of these posts. Ifinite Tukuyomi is just the Tukuyomi reflected off of the moon through the Juubi Rinnegan. Just like Madara did. The only difference is the scale and if the Shinju Tree is around you get wrapped up and turned into White Zetsu.

Yes she can cast normal Tsukuyomi. That genjutsu is not exclusive to itachi, he is just the 1st we've seen use it.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She only had Byakugan, so no. But it's not like she really needed it, she's still the strongest individual in the verse.
uhm she has all 3 doujutsu. the middle eye is Rinnegan and Sharinagn both. but your other point is true. Although I guess she would get lonely hense wanting the personal garden of hers.

HiddenSound

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
uhm she has all 3 doujutsu. the middle eye is Rinnegan and Sharinagn both. but your other point is true. Although I guess she would get lonely hense wanting the personal garden of hers.
That 3rd eye seems to be a separate Dōjutsu in and of itself. It's never shown the abilities of the Sharingan or Rinnegan despite looking like both.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That 3rd eye seems to be a separate Dōjutsu in and of itself. It's never shown the abilities of the Sharingan or Rinnegan despite looking like both.
Wait doesn't Chibaku Tensei count as Rinnegan tech? Sasuke used it so it at least has the properties for the Rinnegan, though I see your point as far as the Sharingan goes. I think that was Kishi being lazy though. XD

Kinimaster

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It shouldnt make sense that she could, because it was Itachi that evolved his sharingan Genjutsu to completely control space and time in it.

If Anything Kaguya could only use the standard MS genjutu that Sasuke uses.