Itachi75

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know it is stated that if you have the MS you can control the kyuubi, but we know that is not simply the case, Kakashi has MS but he can't control the kyuubi. So what do you think? is it possible?

SenseiMartian

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, we don't know if Kakashi can't, we just haven't seen him. Considering Tobi controlled Kurama when he attacked the leaf, Kakashi might be able to.
OT: Itachi probably could. Sasuke was shown to be able to suppress it while it was still in Naruto with 3-tomoe sharingan. I believe that any powerful Uchiha would be able to use it, if it was not contained in a jinchuuriki. (Of course, if they have MS, though the fact that Sasuke could suppress it with 3T sharingan it could just be skill-based, just my opinion.)

Reactions: Itachi75

Baka Sennin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah but not for long, you need significant stamina for it which itachi lacks. tobi couldnt either and he has mokuton dna

imo any uchiha can control the kyuubi, which is why the clan fell under suspicionafter the attack. that said, i doubt anyone can control it like madara can, maybe sasuke will get there but madara was a stamina beast.