SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Logically yes, his power rivalled an RSM user and he had Rikudou chakra, he was also considered a genius by the Sage which means he most likely has a similar level of intelligence as Itachi, he wins low diff against them.

Jokule67

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They should be able to defeat them but solo? I think not.

Hashi/Maddy are peak ninjas with like the most profound and absolute ninja tactics. I think Asura/Indra come out on top but not easily. It'll be a fight of epic proportions. Like doomsday for NV lol.

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They should be able to defeat them but solo? I think not.

Hashi/Maddy are peak ninjas with like the most profound and absolute ninja tactics. I think Asura/Indra come out on top but not easily. It'll be a fight of epic proportions. Like doomsday for NV lol.
Rikudou PS is on a whole other level compared to Buddha Statue and EMS PS, Hashi and Madara have no defence against that. And it was also implied Indra had Amaterasu. And Ashura has TSB which erases anything that isn' made of Senjutsu.

LoZelda101

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Logically yes, his power rivalled an RSM user and he had Rikudou chakra, he was also considered a genius by the Sage which means he most likely has a similar level of intelligence as Itachi, he wins low diff against them.
pfft. kishi hands out "genius" like it's welfare.

OP: ashura had RSM, that alone solo's them both.

Last edited:

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
pfft. kishi hands out "genius" like it's welfare.

OP: ashura had RSM, that alone solo's them both.
No he doesn't, Itachi was a genius, Tobirama invented high level jutsu that made him a genius, Neji surpassed the main branch as a kid that made him genius.

You're mistaking prodigious skill with intelligence, very few ninja have been shown to be geniuses and manga has said they only appear once every decade.

Indra was the first to learn how to use chakra as a weapon, he clearly had the intelligence of a genius. He didn't have anyone to teach him about ninjutsu or Sharingan techs like shinobi, he had to learn everything on his own like true geniuses do.

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont think so ashura and indra looks like a fodder without mokyuton and rinnegan.
Well Obito proved that transmigrating into someone gives the person your abilities, so Hashirama's Mokuton would have originally been Ashura's KKG which makes sense since Senju DNA comes from Ashura.

P.S : RSM and MS powered by Rikudou chakra easily shit on SM and EMS

AnonymousShinobi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its crazy how people really believe that Hashirama and Madara actually stand a chance. Indra and Ashura are direct descendants from Hagoromo, so they both have some of that Rikudo Chakra. They obviously don't have the portions that Sasuke and Naruto has, but it has already been shown that just a little bit of Rikudo Chakra

Indra and Ashura are slightly watered down versions of RSM Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke, but that is still enough to shit on the likes of EMS Madara and Hashirama

Last edited:

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its crazy how people really believe that Hashirama and Madara actually stand a chance. Indra and Ashura are direct descendants from Hagoromo, so they both have some of that Rikudo Chakra. They obviously don't have the portions that Sasuke and Naruto has, but it has already been shown that just a little bit of Rikudo Chakra

Indra and Ashura are slightly watered down versions of RSM Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke, but that is still enough to shit on the likes of EMS Madara and Hashirama
I think it's the opposite, Naruto and Sasuke required the power of 9 bijuu to match Indra and Ashura's fight, while Indra and Ashura combined equal JJ Hagoromo's full power.

In addition, Hagoromo's children are directly related to Kaguya so logically their power would be a lot stronger since they have less blood dilution compared to their descendants.

Indra's Sharingan should be on par if not slightly stronger than VoTE 2 Sasuke's Sharingan while Ashura's RSM should be equal if not slightly stronger than Naruto's RSM.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No. Because i hate them. (So, just take that into account when i give my "Non-biased" answer)

Indra's Perfect Susanoo is matched by Madara's, or curbstomped into the dirt by Shinsuusenju. Ashura's apparant Gudou Dama's are beaten by Hashirama's sage mode.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Being considered a genius by Hagoromo doesn't mean much. He said that Kakashi's feats where godly, and that's definately a few steps up from genius. Obviously, Kamui GG, but still.

isonworth18

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No. Because i hate them. (So, just take that into account when i give my "Non-biased" answer)

Indra's Perfect Susanoo is matched by Madara's, or curbstomped into the dirt by Shinsuusenju. Ashura's apparant Gudou Dama's are beaten by Hashirama's sage mode.
indras PS beats down PS kyuubi, the look in madaras eyes will be just like ohnoki when he saw his perfect susanoo, and ashura gets stomped by shinsuuusenju? lol indra and ashuras strength is from prime hagoromo with full juubi in him, this = to indra and ashura shitting on madara and hashirama

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Being considered a genius by Hagoromo doesn't mean much. He said that Kakashi's feats where godly, and that's definately a few steps up from genius. Obviously, Kamui GG, but still.
No he didn't he just praised Kakashi for contributing to Kaguya's sealing, the only person he was surprised by was Sasuke who happens to be Indra's transmigrant.

And feats =/= intelligence. Naruto has Hagoromo's feats but he doesn't have Sasuke or Itachi's intelligence.