iFlowMotion

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can she beat anyone in the bottom half of the top 20? Because she can't beat anyone in the top10.
I'll list characters "I" feel are in the bottom half. That she could possibly win against. Hinata feats are everything she's showed in the manga.

Kakazu
Diedara
Kisame
Bee
Rock Lee
Tobirama
Raikage
Tsunade
Danzo
Gaara

Bonus chars kiba, shino, Konan, jiraiya, sakura, temari, darui
Discuss.

Reactions: ~Ethereal~

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Can she beat anyone in the bottom half of the top 20? Because she can't beat anyone in the top10.
I'll list characters "I" feel are in the bottom half. That she could possibly win against. Hinata feats are everything she's showed in the manga.

Kakazu -> Hell no
Diedara -> Hell no
Kisame -> Hell no
Bee -> Hell no
Rock Lee -> Hell no
Tobirama -> Hell no
Raikage -> Hell no
Tsunade -> No
Danzo -> Hell no
Gaara -> No

Bonus chars kiba no, shino maybe, Konanno, jiraiyaHell no, sakurano, temari Hell no, daruino
Discuss.
My opinion on that matter

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually no.... I don't really think she can....maybe kiba... and maybe Shino, but those are big maybes, and even then her experience in an actual fight is pretty low so...

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even Shino is a big no. He's much more intelligent than her, and she is at a natural disadvantage because he's long-range. I doubt Gentle Fist works very well on countless tiny bugs either.
What do you think about hinata being able to see shinos smaller hidden bugs, that's the only reason I gave him a big maybe

YellowFang

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I will say, of them all Kiba is the easiest opponent and no she ain't gonna win against him too...

Most of them one-shot her, some 2-shot her and Kiba would last the longest about 5 minutes, depending on the nature of the battle though, Shino could also last longer coz he will set up all the traps before finishing her.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

>Sakura can't handle blunt force and has never shown durability feats after she got knocked out by Kabuto/the bridge to suggest anything has changed.
>Air Palm is blunt force combined with the precision of Byakugan, so Hinata's gonna be able to land the hit anywhere she wants considering she aimed Ino's Mind Transfer from many, many meters away and has enough precision to use 64 Palms, aiming at a massive forehead will be no problem.
>30% Kisame forced Gai into 6th Gate in order to defeat him, a testament to his power even at just 30%.
>Neji's Air Palm was fast enough to strike 30% Kisame w/o him being able to react, a massive testament to its speed.
>Hinata's Air Palm is on par or surpasses Neji's due to the two using Air Wall Palm together and Hinata now having Rikudo Chakra, meaning she can replicate the feat she did against the Juubi's hand.

Conclusion: Hinata aims and blasts Sakura, knocking her out, and turns her into a pink pile of goop w/ Lion Fists.

Last edited:

Antdog

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bottom of half of a Top 20 of what? Characters you like because I don't see how all those people can be a bottom half of a top 20 strongest ninja. Anyway as for that list, Kiba is the only one she has a shot at beating though with Kiba knowing how she fights, he'll prolly avoid CQC until he goes into his Cerberus transformation upon which she'll likely die.