V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not for sure satan soul and the blue one seems much stronger than Gray imo. Although I'm definitely liking the power upgrade for Gray. Although (forgot his name Ur's other apprentice) can't defeat him anymore since Gray isn't hurt by ice anymore- I think.

AmitDS

Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think his magic can hurt her now but hers is still going to hurt him. So I guess Gray can hurt her more than before but she can still hurt him. I wouldn't give him silver's feats though. Her powers and the power she got from taking over sayla should still affect him.

jhamz

Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Speedwise: NO
Strengthwise: NO
Personalitywise: possible bec. Mira san is really soft hearted

Have you seen Mira and Freid match? I don't even think Grey could wib against Freid. Grey even lost to Bickslow.

-Akuma-

Elite
Kin
958💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
65⚔️

Have you seen Mira and Freid match? I don't even think Grey could wib against Freid. Grey even lost to Bickslow.

Gray lost to Bickslow because he got tricked and he coudn't use any magic. In a far fight Gray would easily beat Bickslow and he would beat Freed.He's stronger than Mira with his new power up

riley freeman

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I hope you are trolling because gray>freed even without this power up

sexywave

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
his magic is made to slay demons no matter what take over form she takes he will have the advantage also he be able to mix it with ice make too ,but i dont think he can beat her just because you slayer dont mean it will always mean they win remember the dragon slayers failure to defeat a dragon.

Killuaa

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gray lost to Bickslow because he got tricked and he coudn't use any magic. In a far fight Gray would easily beat Bickslow and he would beat Freed.He's stronger than Mira with his new power up
Mira survived azuma's time bomb without MP. Gray survived Bickslow's little blasts. Mirajane's is much more impressive.
Freed has agile CQC, unless you see gray moving as quick as Freed in CQC exchange, Gray isn't winning without his powerup.
Gray is smart though, I can see him somehow defeating freed, but no world do I see him beating Mirajane.

Gray will get pummeled to the ground like how Elfman defeated Monsieur Sol from Phantom Lord.

Last edited: