[Discussion] can Gecko Moria reanimated zombis use devil fruit powers of teh original shadow owners????

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i--------------------->.

remember ????? Oar couldn't stretch...but still acording to onepiece-wikia it says that Oar could use some of luffy's devil fruit powers...

can someone explain this????...i want manga scans plz...

are there other zombis who received shadows of devil fruit users???? who are they plz????..

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i--------------------->.

remember ????? Oar couldn't stretch...but still acording to onepiece-wikia it says that Oar could use some of luffy's devil fruit powers...

are there other zombis who received shadows of devil fruit users???? who are they plz????..
Ryuma received Brooks' shadow and didn't revive when Zoro beat him. Oars was able to mimic Luffy because of modifications to his body I'm pretty sure. If someone were to take Sabo's shadow they shouldn't be able to create fire all of a sudden.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ryuma received Brooks' shadow and didn't revive when Zoro beat him. Oars was able to mimic Luffy because of modifications to his body I'm pretty sure. If someone were to take Sabo's shadow they shouldn't be able to create fire all of a sudden.
ahh i see thanks

i have kestion

when you post one piece youtube vid should you say its made for kids or, not made for kids i'm lost..

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ahh i see thanks

i have kestion

when you post one piece youtube vid should you say its made for kids or, not made for kids i'm lost..
You mean the video you make or OP itself?

OP was/is made for teenagers that's why it's in the Shonen it's in and not one of the ones aimed at "young adults" but that doesn't mean that's all who will like it or that you should get offended for liking it if you're older than a teen and someone says it's made for kids. Let's be honest most of us found this in our teens. Some are teens now finding it who might get to finish it while they're still teens but most were teens who have kept up today and are adults.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You mean the video you make or OP itself?

OP was/is made for teenagers that's why it's in the Shonen it's in and not one of the ones aimed at "young adults" but that doesn't mean that's all who will like it or you should get offended for liking it if you're older than a teen. Let's be honest most of us found this in our teens. Some are teens now finding it who might get to finish it while they're still teens but most were teens who have kept up today and are adults.
hahahaha no i mean rigt befor you upload youtube one piece vid.. youtube will ask you wether it's made for kids or not..i opted for NOT MADE FOR KIDS...i think i might get a copy right strick if it appears i lied..

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hahahaha no i mean rigt befor you upload youtube one piece vid.. youtube will ask you wether it's made for kids or not..i opted for NOT MADE FOR KIDS...i think i might get a copy right strick if it appears i lied..
Got you no you should be fine. That's Youtube asking if the video is targeted to children(probably 10 and under) and yours isn't I'm assuming. That's for videos like Ryan's toys etc. that is made for younger kids. Copyright I think will only be an issue if you're using clips from the show or a song.

Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i--------------------->.

Yes because luffy’s shadow can also stretch. I also wonder if what if can moria’s devil fruit can also copy a logia type user in some way. Perhaps what the user can do the shadow can also do in some way. Anyways since moria isnt the type to be teamup with someone theres a chance that blackbeard took his devil fruit, and could use this devil fruit ability in a epic scale like create a zombie army and theres a chance that this zombi army has a shadow just like oars did

Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes because luffy’s shadow can also stretch. I also wonder if what if can moria’s devil fruit can also copy a logia type user in some way. Perhaps what the user can do the shadow can also do in some way. Anyways since moria isnt the type to be teamup with someone theres a chance that blackbeard took his devil fruit, and could use this devil fruit ability in a epic scale like create a zombie army and theres a chance that this zombi army has a shadow just like oars did
when did luffys' shodow stretch link me chapter page plz..

Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lets just say everytime luffy’s stretch his body, his shadow also stretch at the same leight. Luffy’s shadow can stretch because thats luffy’s shadow since gomu gomu no fruit is a part of him his shadow also had this ability. And when oars obtained luffy’s shadow he gained luffy’s ability to stretch. Get it? The real question is what about if moriah take’s someone shadow that has a logia ability? Could oars can also be able to liquify his body just like he was able to stretch? Its possible 70% since theres no way that oars body was stretchable before he gained luffy shadow.

This is hard to explain

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lets just say everytime luffy’s stretch his body, his shadow also stretch at the same leight. Luffy’s shadow can stretch because thats luffy’s shadow since gomu gomu no fruit is a part of him his shadow also had this ability. And when oars obtained luffy’s shadow he gained luffy’s ability to stretch. Get it? The real question is what about if moriah take’s someone shadow that has a logia ability? Could oars can also be able to liquify his body just like he was able to stretch? Its possible 70% since theres no way that oars body was stretchable before he gained luffy shadow.

This is hard to explain
Yeah that's not why Oars could stretch. Oars was able to stretch due to Moria manipulating his shadow. I know this will sound mean given the back and forths we've had in the past but I'm being genuine here, do you try to get information wrong as purpose as a bit or are you actually just being wrong this often?
Post automatically merged:

Don't listen to that. There's only 1 fruit and therefor one fruit user at a time. The power doesn't reside in the shadow in resides in the body.

Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah that's not why Oars could stretch. Oars was able to stretch due to Moria manipulating his shadow. I know this will sound mean given the back and forths we've had in the past but I'm being genuine here, do you try to get information wrong as purpose as a bit or are you actually just being wrong this often?
Post automatically merged:

Don't listen to that. There's only 1 fruit and therefor one fruit user at a time. The power doesn't reside in the shadow in resides in the body.

This is hard to explain
bros :

teh only reason why Aor's stretched is becuz of moria's shadow helping him stretch...but still i find it weird why didn't odda creat another zombi for moria who ate a shadow of teh devil fruit users???...i feel like he did it on purpose...becuz he wanna hide teh fact that zombi's who have shadow of DF users can actually use their DF powers (at least some) ...

blackbeard is known for gathering strong members of only devil fruit users...thus if geko moria's zombis can use DF of their original shadow owners this will expalain well why blackbeard wanted Geko moria to be part of his crew..

-also notice that manga states that Aor only couldn't stretch....it didn't say that Aor's couldn't use other gomu gomu abiliti's (it was stated in one piece wikia too)..

-all i'm asking if you find any manga panel concerning my kestion plz dont hesitate to message me...and thanks in advance..

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
bros :

teh only reason why Aor's stretched is becuz of moria's shadow helping him stretch...but still i find it weird why didn't odda creat another zombi for moria who ate a shadow of teh devil fruit users???...i feel like he did it on purpose...becuz he wanna hide teh fact that zombi's who have shadow of DF users can actually use their DF powers (at least some) ...

blackbeard is known for gathering strong members of only devil fruit users...thus if geko moria's zombis can use DF of their original shadow owners this will expalain well why blackbeard wanted Geko moria to be part of his crew..

-also notice that manga states that Aor only couldn't stretch....it didn't say that Aor's couldn't use other gomu gomu abiliti's (it was stated in one piece wikia too)..

-all i'm asking if you find any manga panel concerning my kestion plz dont hesitate to message me...and thanks in advance..
Ryuma ate Brook's shadow, he's a DF user.

Also BB doesn't gather only strong DF users. He gathers strong DF's to give to his crew. Burgess doesn't have a fruit. Catarina and Shiliew didn't have fruits when they joined. Doc Q and Laffitte don't seem like they have fruits either.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ryuma ate Brook's shadow, he's a DF user.

Also BB doesn't gather only strong DF users. He gathers strong DF's to give to his crew. Burgess doesn't have a fruit. Catarina and Shiliew didn't have fruits when they joined. Doc Q and Laffitte don't seem like they have fruits either.
yes but did riyuma use brook evil fruit powerz of brook????..