Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Condition to create sharingan...

You must be registered for see images

Why dont uchiwa just create a fake trauma to level up sharingan??? especially for MS stage... just make them witness they best friend or family (who is shadow clone) get murder in front of their eyes...

i bet if uchiwa was in hidden mist village they would use bloody mist exam to lvl up they potential faster...

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't Sasuke unlock 2 tomoes then? I can't remember.
1T!!!

Haku fight was 1T in one eye and 2T in other...Then he have 2T from chunin ark until VOTE 1

Hitachi just need to tsukiyomi Saskey six more time and he would have MS at 8...

Post automatically merged:

All you need is an emotional reaction, whether the illusion is fake or not doesn't matter just as long as it triggers them emotionally. So I would say yes.
ty tonald...

Last edited:

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1T!!!

Haku fight was 1T in one eye and 2T in other...Then he have 2T from chunin ark until VOTE 1

Hitachi just need to tsukiyomi Saskey six more time and he would have MS at 8...

Post automatically merged:

ty tonald...
Maybe since the illusion actually happened, it was different?

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why dont uchiwa just create a fake trauma to level up sharingan

Didnt Sarada awaken her Sharingan by wanting to meet Sasuke so badly?

I mean I'm sure they can just teach them chakra control to put or direct it onto their brain.

Same basic principle as Tsunade's Yin seal training but instead of forehead, just do it inside of the brain.

I'm sure even Orochimaru can teach this considering he managed to make the Shins.