Narubro

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you think it can? like can an EMS Madara break it?

if it can, do you think since Rinnengan is an advanced for of Sharingan, that could break it too since it is higher than EMS?

Vasto Lordé

Elite
Kin
260💸
Kumi
33💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
I don't know really, it was stated many times that only a close blood relatives can do it, and Madara is like the great great great grandfather or Uncle of Itachi, and that ain't close IMO :p , I'll see what others have to explain and say, though I believe Sasuke can do it now...

EDIT: wait are you talking about Itachi's or Sasuke's Tsukuyomi??

Last edited:

BasedNaruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you think it can? like can an EMS Madara break it?

if it can, do you think since Rinnengan is an advanced for of Sharingan, that could break it too since it is higher than EMS?
If Sasuke can break it. Then i guess Madara can break it too.. If its Itachi's, then IDK..

Allan Hoshigaki

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
itachi said anyone with the same blood as me (sasuke or any other uchiha had a possible chance of breaking it) if you are not of the uchiha clan or have a taile beast within u to stop the flow of ur charka ur not getting out of that genjutsu

Raito

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He can break it since he is an Uchiha and possesses the Sharingan, which includes the ability to see through Genjutsus. The Rinnegan doesn't give you the ability to see through Genjutsus.

Microsword57

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
itachi said anyone with the same blood as me (sasuke or any other uchiha had a possible chance of breaking it) if you are not of the uchiha clan or have a taile beast within u to stop the flow of ur charka ur not getting out of that genjutsu
WAit ik i been missing mangas but is there a manga where a jinchiriki broke out of tskuyomi? and if ur talking about sasuke vs killer bee in not to sure thats liable

Narubro

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He can break it since he is an Uchiha and possesses the Sharingan, which includes the ability to see through Genjutsus. The Rinnegan doesn't give you the ability to see through Genjutsus.
if the rinnengan is an advanced form of the sharingan, is it not counted as part of the sharingan?

just having the sharingan does not make you able to see through genjutsus, seeing as how itachi caught sasuke in a genjutsu and sasuke has the sharingan...

Raito

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if the rinnengan is an advanced form of the sharingan, is it not counted as part of the sharingan?

just having the sharingan does not make you able to see through genjutsus, seeing as how itachi caught sasuke in a genjutsu and sasuke has the sharingan...
That's not true. It's not a matter of the superior eyes, it's a matter of the ability which is included in the DouJutsu. During the Sharingan has the ability to see through illusions, the Rinnegan does not. Or did you see the Rinnegan copying techniques?

Sasuke wasn't able to see through Itachis Genjutsus because he had a weak Sharingan then (if you mean his first meeting with Itachi where he got finished with Tsukuyomi). But in their second meeting Sasuke managed to see through Tsukuyomi, means to break it. Itachi mentioned that only an Uchiha with Sharingan can see through Tsukuyomi. So this discussion is needless.