can danzo be tobi?

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
idk about you guys but someone made a theory about tobi and danzou, and show their likeness and similiarities.
most aggree tat danzou might be tobi and tat danzou has his right side of the face cover and if u remember that when sasuke's auto blackflame on tobi he only showed his right face and covered his left

MS_Evolution

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Its impossible,Danzou is living in Konoha,how the **** is it possible always to be with Akatsuki????
well think about it, akatsuki members all have the ability to project themselves in different locations, so its possible that danzou can project his personality into a different body aka tobi, think about it, maybe thats why Tobi has split personalities. this could be because danzou cant completely take over his body thats why he acts goofy and then serious all of a sudden, even possible that tobi could be willingly allowing his body to be taken over for unknown reasons. ^^ tell me what u think guys....

MS

Sai..

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Its impossible,Danzou is living in Konoha,how the **** is it possible always to be with Akatsuki????
Danzo's just a gigai and Madara really died years ago. Itachi's betrayal, the Nine-Tailed Fox attack on Konoha, Akatsuki.. none of these is real. This is all Aizen's work. That's right or at least I'm convinced. Everything around us is all fake, illusions. The first time we saw Aizen's shikai, we were ****ed already.

Eron

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
1 Danzou dont have sharingan
2 I think his teleportation isnt good enough to teleport him from akatsuki hideout to konoha
3 If he was tobi he would give them naruto much more easier :p
4 He want to save their "weapon" from akatsuki even if konoha would be destroyed

Future Naruto

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Remeber how fast he is. when zetsu had to get to sasuke tobi was there first and he said that u r too slow, and besides danzo is alway hidden in is underground base no one knows what he does and even if the ANBU members r keeping a watchfull they still dont up they are up against

Sai..

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Advice for the new, little freedom fighters such as plopez87 himself: Don't revive topics that have been dead for a well century. Infractions may be incurred as a result.

And no, Danzo is actually Aizen for the 67th time.

Last edited:

Faceless

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Can Danzo be Tobi? Sorry, I don't know if its just me, or maybe it IS me cause I'm seriously in a bad mood but I tell you this with sincere heart: That takes the cake for the worst theory of all times. First of all, Danzo is a differen person and he is way off from Tobi's persepective. Second: Didn't they just say that Tobi is actually Uchiha Madara? Guess you guys don't trust the author pretty much