Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

It is said that Kuma is now completely a human weapon now, meaning he no longer has a soul and is basically dead. But the thought occurred to me that even if he was able to use haki before he completely turned into a mindless robot controlled by the WG, He can no longer use haki because he no longer possesses a soul, if so I think Kuma is'nt at a big threat against haki users in the new world like what do you guys think can he still use it or nah? and if not is he still that much of a threat cuz we all know his DF is OP

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Before anything, do you have a scan of Kuma using Haki? I don't recall that.

Regardless, I say the Vegapunk could've possibly developed a program in his mind that can allow Kuma to use Haki, with or without a soul because Vegapunk is a genius like that

Zorø

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Before anything, do you have a scan of Kuma using Haki? I don't recall that.

Regardless, I say the Vegapunk could've possibly developed a program in his mind that can allow Kuma to use Haki, with or without a soul because Vegapunk is a genius like that
thats what Im saying im not sure. because he was with dragon and one of the top raking officers so he coulda had haki.

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The better question is why the **** would Kuma need Haki when he can repel everything? Fighting a Logia? Speed blitz+repel into a river.
Well, we haven't seen him actually touch a Logia. Doesn't his ability require physical contact? If so, then he would need Haki. If not, then I guess not.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
With sufficient amount of haki someone like Luffy and Zoro can resist Kuma's ability and possibly beat him Imo. U_U
That's not how Haki works on Devil Fruit users. The only fruit that has worked on so far is the Ope Ope no Mi, and only on one of its abilities. Nothing supports that if Kuma strikes someone coated with Haki, their Haki coat won't just go flying with them.
Well, we haven't seen him actually touch a Logia. Doesn't his ability require physical contact? If so, then he would need Haki. If not, then I guess not.
He could repel air and pain, last I checked, you can't touch air and pain. So yeah, he can repel Logias as well.

Zorø

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's not how Haki works on Devil Fruit users. The only fruit that has worked on so far is the Ope Ope no Mi, and only on one of its abilities. Nothing supports that if Kuma strikes someone coated with Haki, their Haki coat won't just go flying with them.

He could repel air and pain, last I checked, you can't touch air and pain. So yeah, he can repel Logias as well.
Wrong U_U...It also worked with Whitebeard at Marineford when the 3 Admiral blocked his shockwave attack with their haki. Also when Garp punched Marco with haki it completely negated his phoenix powers rendering him back in his human form instantly .

VongolaX

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The lasers he had in his mouth was sufficient enough to harm any logia, and his paw paw fruit can repel matter such as air or even fatigue/pain.

And now that I think about it...

He repelled Ussop's fire! 0_o

Ace would be f*cked he he fought him

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Wrong U_U...It also worked with Whitebeard at Marineford when the 3 Admiral blocked his shockwave attack with their haki. Also when Garp punched Marco with haki it completely negated his phoenix powers rendering him back in his human form instantly .
Nope, two separate cases.

For the Whitebeard one, their Haki didn't nullify Whitebeard's Quake or render it nonexistent, their Haki formed a shield. The Quake hit the shield, used up its power, and faded because it couldn't penetrate their shield. A shield like that wouldn't work on Kuma, because whatever he touches goes flying regardless of the force behind it. Cases in point, Zoro's slice and Luffy's punch. If someone did that and created a shield of Haki around themselves, Kuma would just send the shield flying as well.

As for Marco, that ties in with Haki's ability to touch the DF user's body. Before I get into that, let me explain how Marco's powers work. Marco's powers work by transforming his human body into a Phoenix body, effectively "hiding" his human body under the Phoenix's form. Marco's Phoenix body is capable of regenerating damage, but his human body cannot. This is proven by the fact that when his human body was struck by Kizaru's light beams while wearing Kairoseki, they didn't heal. It's important to note that Kairoseki has the same exact effect as the sea, meaning Marco simply can't control his powers, they don't go away. This proves that Marco's human body cannot heal on its own, only his Phoenix body can.

Busoshoku Haki allows the user to touch the body hidden away under that protection. When Garp punched Marco's Phoenix body, the fact that it was laced with Haki means all the damage was done to his human body "hidden" away under the Phoenix's body. It didn't nullify his Devil Fruit powers, it didn't erase them, it simply allowed Garp to hit Marco's body, which can't heal when it itself is damaged. Haki doesn't negate or nullify Devil Fruit powers, it just allows you to touch the body underneath of transformations, such as Luffy's Rubber transformation, or Marco's Phoenix transformation, or a Logia's elemental transformation. A Haki-laced fist would still be repelled.

Garp did not render Marco back to his human form instantly, Marco transformed back to his human form after the impact, proven by the fact that when the smoke cleared, his wings were still transformed.

If Busoshoku Haki works like how you said it does, and negates a Devil Fruit power, how did Aokiji reform after being smashed to pieces by Jozu's Haki-laced tackle? If it negated his powers and deactivated them as your claims mean they would, he would have broken into pieces of flesh and died instantly.

Last edited:

Zorø

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope, two separate cases.

For the Whitebeard one, their Haki didn't nullify Whitebeard's Quake or render it nonexistent, their Haki formed a shield. The Quake hit the shield, used up its power, and faded because it couldn't penetrate their shield. A shield like that wouldn't work on Kuma, because whatever he touches goes flying regardless of the force behind it. Cases in point, Zoro's slice and Luffy's punch. If someone did that and created a shield of Haki around themselves, Kuma would just send the shield flying as well.

As for Marco, that ties in with Haki's ability to touch the DF user's body. Before I get into that, let me explain how Marco's powers work. Marco's powers work by transforming his human body into a Phoenix body, effectively "hiding" his human body under the Phoenix's form. Marco's Phoenix body is capable of regenerating damage, but his human body cannot. This is proven by the fact that when his human body was struck by Kizaru's light beams while wearing Kairoseki, they didn't heal. It's important to note that Kairoseki has the same exact effect as the sea, meaning Marco simply can't control his powers, they don't go away. This proves that Marco's human body cannot heal on its own, only his Phoenix body can.

Busoshoku Haki allows the user to touch the body hidden away under that protection. When Garp punched Marco's Phoenix body, the fact that it was laced with Haki means all the damage was done to his human body "hidden" away under the Phoenix's body. It didn't nullify his Devil Fruit powers, it didn't erase them, it simply allowed Garp to hit Marco's body, which can't heal when it itself is damaged. Haki doesn't negate or nullify Devil Fruit powers, it just allows you to touch the body underneath of transformations, such as Luffy's Rubber transformation, or Marco's Phoenix transformation, or a Logia's elemental transformation. A Haki-laced fist would still be repelled.

Garp did not render Marco back to his human form instantly, Marco transformed back to his human form after the impact, proven by the fact that when the smoke cleared, his wings were still transformed.

If Busoshoku Haki works like how you said it does, and negates a Devil Fruit power, how did Aokiji reform after being smashed to pieces by Jozu's Haki-laced tackle? If it negated his powers and deactivated them as your claims mean they would, he would have broken into pieces of flesh and died instantly.
Ok I get it now U_U.....But how can people beat Kuma then if he can repel haki with his DF powers? That is actually OP.