Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I assume that every part of his body is detachable with the exception of his Feet (This is somewhat proven) and his head. He has never spilt his Feet or his Head at all, so i can safely assume that you can slice his head apart.
He has.

Have you seen/forgotten the ways he got sliced in Impel Down arc? It also shows his feet being detached aswell as both feet cut in half

Anyway, he's only immune to slashes and cuts, Buggy can still be shot down.

Dino

Regular
Kin
118๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
480๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Buggy is immune to slashing attacks regardless of how it was done. When it occurs, his body is sliced into little pieces. I'm guessing that Haki infused attacks would work? Correct me if I'm wrong. Like all devil fruit users, he is weak to devil fruit weaknesses. Being shot might also kill him, though I'm not so certain.

The Seven-Scaled boy

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
hmm, bullets to kill you need to rip through you, therefore, slicing you and making buggy immune to them. All damage that rips/shreds/slashes buggy is immune to it. Also, if you have seen marineford arc, you would understand how much can buggy tolerate of being cut. (an encounter with mihawk...don't wanna spoil it, hilarious)

To kill him simple:

-Haki/kairoseki slashes/punches
-Punch him hard enough to cause contusion that would kill him
-Poison him
-Drowning him, THROWING HIS FEET TO THE WATER O_O

Swizzik

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
hmm, bullets to kill you need to rip through you, therefore, slicing you and making buggy immune to them. All damage that rips/shreds/slashes buggy is immune to it. Also, if you have seen marineford arc, you would understand how much can buggy tolerate of being cut. (an encounter with mihawk...don't wanna spoil it, hilarious)

To kill him simple:

-Haki/kairoseki slashes/punches
-Punch him hard enough to cause contusion that would kill him
-Poison him
-Drowning him, THROWING HIS FEET TO THE WATER O_O
I saw what you were talking about was it when luffy used buggy as a sheild?