Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why keep Saura umbical cord? Sakura susppose to keep, also why did she think she was connected to through imbical cord, even it wasnt her, also why did she give salad glasses?
Why not? Why she cannot do that if she wishes to? Sakura is the mom. Get over it. Karin told Suigetsu to send apology to Sarada for misleading her. So that's it.

Then there are news that he declared complete retirement from it a this point.. So his story is REALLY finished. No more plot twist since the plot has ended already.

zeezzay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why not? Why she cannot do that if she wishes to? Sakura is the mom. Get over it. Karin told Suigetsu to send apology to Sarada for misleading her. So that's it.

Then there are news that he declared complete retirement from it a this point.. So his story is REALLY finished. No more plot twist since the plot has ended already.
I dont care if his story is finished, sry there no reason for her to keep that umbical cord in Japanese culture the parents keep it, we arent told why karin keeps it only that this the way she is connected to Salad, why does karin have any interest in being connected to salad????
Its obvious cause she bilogical mother, we didnt see suigestu applogise, just how we areny given reason why karin kept umbical cord,
Salad only sees sakura by manga as connected mum not bio mum

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont care if his story is finished, sry there no reason for her to keep that umbical cord in Japanese culture the parents keep it, we arent told why karin keeps it only that this the way she is connected to Salad, why does karin have any interest in being connected to salad????
Its obvious cause she bilogical mother, we didnt see suigestu applogise, just how we areny given reason why karin kept umbical cord,
Salad only sees sakura by manga as connected mum not bio mum
They keep only small part of it. And different reasons have different traditions. Karin cut at least one part and saved it for herself for whatever. It only makes her action questionable... she stole Sasuke's clothes last time and this time his daughter's umbilical cord... Story is still over so theories aren't going anywhere nor the denial.

Kishi denied pairing fans a long soap opera and they will have to deal with a short drama.

I told the NaruSaku fan the same when series ended - to get over it and I will tell you guys the same now. Get over it.

zeezzay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They keep only small part of it. And different reasons have different traditions. Karin cut at least one part and saved it for herself for whatever. It only makes her action questionable... she stole Sasuke's clothes last time and this time his daughter's umbilical cord... Story is still over so theories aren't going anywhere nor the denial.

Kishi denied pairing fans a long soap opera and they will have to deal with a short drama.

I told the NaruSaku fan the same when series ended - to get over it and I will tell you guys the same now. Get over it.
But I am not sasukarin fan
Infact the only fan of sasuhina (I know is crack)
Also if thats the case than sakura should have had bit of it to when Salad wuestion her mother, she should have shown the umbical cord, weird is only karin who had it,
Also whats even more weird sakura had zero photo of her family, only recent one just shown,
Also she didnt know sasuke wore glasses lol considering he is her husband
By manga salad has already knows karin is her biological mum, accepts connected mum (sakura) as her mum, as she never seen karin, nor really cares for her

BSK

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But I am not sasukarin fan
Infact the only fan of sasuhina (I know is crack)
Also if thats the case than sakura should have had bit of it to when Salad wuestion her mother, she should have shown the umbical cord, weird is only karin who had it,
Also whats even more weird sakura had zero photo of her family, only recent one just shown,
Also she didnt know sasuke wore glasses lol considering he is her husband
By manga salad has already knows karin is her biological mum, accepts connected mum (sakura) as her mum, as she never seen karin, nor really cares for her
You still trying to explain this to them. There is nothing you can say no matter how logical it may be that will make a change in their mind.

Alexiel

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why does she have salad/sakura umbical cord?
Because she wanted something that connected her to Sascakes and Sakura -being the kind woman she is- probably thought it was ok to donate it to Karin? I mean apparently they´re friends now so...

And Zeezzay, just accept it and move on. This is what happens when you give things for granted without having all the info. Just let it go.

zeezzay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because she wanted something that connected her to Sascakes and Sakura -being the kind woman she is- probably thought it was ok to donate it to Karin? I mean apparently they´re friends now so...

And Zeezzay, just accept it and move on. This is what happens when you give things for granted without having all the info. Just let it go.
Sry I just cant accpet, if thats the case than why doesnt sakura also have umbical cord, as prove to salad, why on earth does karin have it?
Also salad birth was in orchi hidout karin says our hideout