Can anyone recomend me a good website to watch fma ?

Xentinel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, Fma is really a nice anime. Unfortunately, i did not know the good website to watch fma eng sub. So guys if you know any please recommend xd​

rasenshurenken

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, Fma is really a nice anime. Unfortunately, i did not know the good website to watch fma eng sub. So guys if you know any please recommend xd​
even though he already answered u id go to funimation.com there the people who distubute it in america thats were i watched it and alot of my anime

kushina9

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would recommend Hulu.com or if you want to read the manga and the different series FMA and FMA Brotherhood go to Animeshippuuden.com although the quality is not as great.

TheKidOfZero

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
or here

i find it annoying when people still pirate anime when you can get it legally on such sites as funimation hulu & youtube

Darthlawsuit

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You could watch them all legally and in high quality on Hulu. I watch most of my anime there cause its easier

hery

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks ! for this factual stuff i have observed at site it help i have resolve my problem at certain level .

Last edited:

zombiejesus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
animefreak.tv has the whole series and the movie plus it has brotherhood complete series dubbed or subbed and it free dont use mega upload either so you dont have to stop watching every 72 minutes hell ive been watching non stop for about a week i also watch s-cry-ed and inuyasha check it out up wont be dissapionted you ccan even watch naruto if you like