Can Anyone Please Explain To Me How Madara Got Obito And Zetsu To Play Part Of Tobi.

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am very confused about how there was both Madara and Obito as Tobi, and Also Spiral Zetsu. How were they all Tobi at same time. And which Tobi participated in what events during the Naruto timeline.
Madara, Obito, and Zetsu are different people. Sarada got pantsed explained what I wanted to say pretty well here, but I think the reason for you to be confused is because of minamoto and Kakooli. They think that Madara, Obito, and Zetsu are one person. It's only a theory and it doesn't really have that much evidence behind it too, but if they want to believe it then I won't stop them.

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Madara, Obito, and Zetsu are different people. Sarada got pantsed explained what I wanted to say pretty well here, but I think the reason for you to be confused is because of minamoto and Kakooli. They think that Madara, Obito, and Zetsu are one person. It's only a theory and it doesn't really have that much evidence behind it too, but if they want to believe it then I won't stop them.
Ok thank you for your input.