Can anyone explain to me who is within the red and blue boxes?

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
blue box is definitely mei,,,
as for the red box,, my guess is that, its one of the fodders who were after muu,,,,
I don't understand how the blue box can be Mei. Her being located behind the susanoo which is getting blasted by suiton from the front seems kind of strange. How does the suiton randomly curve? Also Mei was never behind the susanoo, before she was shown in this panel.

Last edited:

RedRobin

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Red is Tsunade, previous page she had just hit the susano, pushing it back. Blue should be Mei, probably adding water to her justu. It may just be the perspective.

Also I suggest looking at the anime maybe, or the viz may have a clearer picture.

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay so Madara starts off around 50 m away from the Gokage ( )
Then Tsunade sending him flying another 20 m ( ). Tsunade is only 4 m away from the katon when Mei manages to extinguish it and get 20 m behind susanoo despite being 70 m in front of his susanoo.

All in all, in a short span of time, Mei manages to cover a distance greater than what Tsunade covered and is still able to execute two high level suiton techniques back to back within a small time frame. Quite impressive.

Last edited:

Yuse

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
2,728💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Awards
Okay so Madara starts off around 50 m away from the Gokage ( )
Then Tsunade sending him flying another 20 m ( ). Tsunade is only 4 m away from the katon when Mei manages to extinguish it and get 20 m behind susanoo despite being 70 m in front of his susanoo.

All in all, in a short span of time, Mei manages to cover a distance greater than what Tsunade covered and is still able to execute two high level suiton techniques back to back within a small time frame. Quite impressive.
yeah i think your right

RedRobin

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Yellow line represents the distance from the Susano and the distance for her attack. While the blue line represent the where the ground is. Its just from a different perspective.

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But then I don't understand how Mei is able to shoot a water dragon and make it do a U turn back at Madara when she herself fires it off while being behind Madara.